This two bedroom, self-contained, garden apartment is located within a short walk of the City Centre and the popular residential area of Ferryhill. Forming part of a traditional granite building, the generously proportioned rooms boast high ceilings whilst benefits include gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, and shared off-road parking facilities at the rear. The property is accessed via a partially glazed door with external storm canopy and light. All rooms lead off the central hallway, and comprise: spacious lounge enjoying a quiet aspect overlooking the rear garden; well equipped kitchen fitted with a range of white gloss cabinets and free standing appliances; two good sized double bedrooms, one benefiting from a deep built-in wardrobe; and wet room fitted with white sanitary ware and electric shower. Outside there is an exclusive area of garden to the front, and a further space at the rear, laid in grass with wooden decking, which is ideal for outdoor relaxation. The property may be sold inclusive of the entire contents, representing an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer, and interior viewing is recommended to appreciate the level of accommodation within this particularly central apartment.
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious entrance to the home accessed via a partially glazed door, featuring neutral décor with co-ordinating borders and laminate wood flooring with matwell. Deep walk-in cupboard with shelf and coat hooks. High level electricity meter/fusebox cupboard. Telephone point. Smoke detector. Two wall lights.
- 4.8m x 4.52m (15’9” x 14’10”) approx
- Spacious lounge enjoying a quiet aspect overlooking the rear garden, boasting a traditional high ceiling with moulded plaster coving and ceiling rose with antique brass triple shade light fitting. Electric fire suite in mahogany surround. Shelved recess with cupboard. TV aerial point with satellite connection. Telephone point. Smoke detector. Wood effect venetian blind fitted to window. Laminate wood flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3.05m x 2.39m (10’ x 7’10”) approx
- Located to the front of the home, the kitchen is fitted with a range of white gloss, shaker-style cabinets finished with contrasting marble effect work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. White sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built-in ceramic hob with integrated extractor hood above and electric oven/grill below. The washing machine, fridge/freezer and slimline dishwasher will remain. Central heating boiler concealed within larder unit. Pine lined ceiling with recessed downlighters. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 3.53m x 3.4m (11'7" x 11'2") approx
- Spacious front facing bedroom affording ample floor space for free standing furniture, and benefiting from a deep built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Pendant fitting. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.35m x 2.61m (11' x 8'7") approx
- Bright bedroom offering a pleasant outlook over the rear garden. Wood effect venetian blind fitted to the window and laminate wood flooring.
- Wet Room
- Fitted with a white wc and wash basin with electric shower and curtain, the walls are covered in wet-wall panelling and the floor in vinyl. Opaque side facing windows. Chrome ladder style radiator. Glass light fitting and extractor fan.
- Stone chipped front garden enclosed by metal railings. Exclusive area of garden to the rear laid in grass and wooden decking. Rotary clothes dryer. Cellar. Shared, stone chipped parking area.
- From Union Street turn down Crown Street, turning right at the traffic lights onto Springbank Terrace. Access to the property is gained via a stone staircase to the side of number 35. Alternatively, from Crown Street travel ahead at the traffic lights then turn right onto Rosebank Terrace where the property is accessed via the parking area and rear garden.
Ferryhill is an established and much sought after residential area of Aberdeen, with a close community spirit, located within only a few minutes’ walk of the City Centre, and all its amenities. The popular Mall at Union Square which boasts a wide choice of retail outlets, restaurants and a multi-plex cinema is within walking distance, as are the City’s bus and railway stations. Ferryhill is served by a reputable primary school which is a short walk from the property, a nearby community centre, a variety of independent local shops, established hotels with popular restaurants, and a public transport service. Duthie Park with its acclaimed Winter Gardens, and the tennis courts and putting green at Albury Park are all within a short walk of the property.No result founded