We are pleased to present for sale this attractive, three bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse which offers well proportioned accommodation spanning two floors, and enjoys an enviable position with pleasant open aspects to front and rear. Located within an established residential area of the city, with a variety of amenities available close by, this well maintained home benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, an intruder alarm system, and generous built-in storage facilities. The garden areas are most attractive and designed for easy maintenance, whilst there is a secure off-street parking space located to the front. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings and white goods in the kitchen, and the ground floor rooms comprise: bright entrance hall; convenient cloakroom/toilet; open plan lounge/dining room with dual aspect windows; and fully equipped kitchen offering space for dining and with direct access to the side of the property. At first floor level each of the three bedrooms benefit from wardrobe facilities; and a tidy shower room fitted with pale grey coloured sanitary ware completes the accommodation. Interior viewing is genuinely recommended.
- Accessed via a uPVC front door, the bright entrance to the home is carpeted with an understair cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Electric meter/fusebox cupboard. Wall mounted coat hooks. Intruder alarm control panel. Telephone point. Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Metal/glass ceiling light. Staircase to first floor.
- Fitted with a white wc and wash hand basin. Ceramic wall tiling to dado height and vinyl flooring. Fitted mirror, and co-ordinating chrome accessories to remain. Extractor fan and ceiling light.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 20’1” x 12’ approx
- A glazed door in the hall opens into this generously proportioned, open-plan room which boasts dual aspect windows with pleasant open outlooks to front and rear. Feature white fireplace on tiled hearth incorporating an electric coal effect fire. Fitted display shelves. TV aerial point. Two ceiling pendants. Venetian blinds and curtains fitted to windows. Carpeted floor.
- Dining Kitchen
- 11’10” x 10’10” approx
- Nicely appointed kitchen, fully equipped, and fitted with a range of cream coloured, shaker style cabinets complemented by brushed steel handles, beech effect work surfaces, and splashback tiling. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a rear facing window overlooking the garden. The gas cooker with 4-burner hob, washing machine, refrigerator and freezer will all remain. Traditional wooden pulley. Partially glazed/uPVC door to the side of the property. Roller blind. Tile effect vinyl. Ample space for table and chairs.
- First Floor
- A turned, carpeted staircase with fixed handrails ascends from the hall to the first floor where there is a shelved cupboard and hatch access to loft space. Windows at ground and first floor level fitted with venetian blinds and curtains. Two pendant light fittings.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 12’10” x 10’7” approx
- This particularly bright room enjoys an open aspect with pleasant outlook over the rear garden. Built-in shelved cupboard and fitted wall shelves. TV aerial and telephone points. Co-ordinating curtains and carpet. Pendant light fitting.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 11’6” x 9’6” approx
- With dual aspect windows and a large free standing wardrobe unit, which will remain. Wall mounted telephone. Pendant light fitting. Co-ordinating curtains and carpet.
- Bedroom 3
- 10’8” x 7’ approx
- This time front facing and again with open outlook, this room has a built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Fitted wall shelves. Ceiling pendant. Curtains fitted to window. Carpeted floor.
- Shower Room
- Fitted with a grey coloured wc, wash hand basin, and double width glazed shower enclosure with mains powered shower. The walls are covered in ceramic tiles and wet-wall panelling. Mirror-fronted medicine cabinet, wall mirror, glass display shelf and co-ordinating accessories. Extractor fan. Opaque glass rear facing window. Vinyl flooring.
- At the front of the property is a convenient off-street parking space secured by metal gates. The remainder of the garden is designed for low maintenance and laid in paving stones/granite chips with potted containers providing a splash of colour. Carriage light. A paved path at the side provides access to the side entrance which has an overhead canopy and key safe. The private and sunny rear garden which again is laid in paving stones/granite chips is edged by well stocked borders. Sensor activated security light. Water tap. Wooden shed. Greenhouse.
- From the city centre travel in a westerly direction up King’s Gate, crossing over the roundabout on Anderson Drive. Turn second right onto Summerhill Road and travel up the hill, turning left into Summerhill Drive. Number 36 is located along on the left hand side of the road, clearly identifiable by our “For Sale” sign.
The property is conveniently located close to Aberdeen’s main arterial route, allowing quick and easy access to most areas of the City, and the oil related offices at Hill of Rubislaw, Kingswells and Westhill. The hospital complexes at Foresterhill and Woodend are located close by, as are local shops providing everyday needs as well as Tesco and Lidl supermarkets. Both primary and secondary schools are close at hand, with public transport providing easy links to the City Centre. Leisure facilities in the area include a swimming pool, golf courses, and scenic walks through open parkland and play parks at Hazlehead Park.