We are pleased to offer for lease this sixth floor, two bedroom retirement apartment within a sheltered housing development in a central location of the City. The development is managed by Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association for the over 60’s and any tenant will need to be interviewed by Hanover. Offered on an unfurnished basis, the benefits include electric panel and storage heating, uPVC double glazed windows, alarm cords in all rooms and a single garage. There is lift access to all floors within the building. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, bright and airy lounge with dual aspect windows providing views over the City, access into the fully fitted and equipped kitchen, two bedrooms and smart shower room. Interior viewing is genuinely recommended for any prospective tenant looking for sheltered housing within a City Centre location.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a timber entrance door with circular glazed panel into the Hallway providing access to the rooms through timber interior doors. Large shelved storage cupboard, housing the fuse box. Neutral décor and carpeting. Security entry system. Smoke detector.
- Bright and airy Lounge enjoying dual aspect windows allowing a great deal of natural light into the room. Decorated in neutral tones and co-ordinating carpeting. TV and telephone points. Glazed panelled door leads into the room. Light shade fitting.
- With access from the Lounge, the Kitchen is fitted with a range of oak wood base and wall units with chrome handles, contrasting laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks. Fully equipped with Zanussi built-in oven/grill, electric hob and extractor hood above, free standing Hoover fridge/freezer, Hotpoint washing machine, integral dishwasher and stainless steel sink with drainer below window fitted with blinds. Large shelved storage cupboard, housing the hot water tank. Wood effect flooring. Spotlights fitting.
- Bedroom 1
- Generously proportioned Double Bedroom providing ample space for a range of free standing storage furniture. Neutral décor and carpeting. Window fitted with curtains on runner. Light shade fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- Second Bedroom decorated in a lilac colour with neutral toned carpeting. Window dressed with curtains on runner. Light shade fitting.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising; wash hand basin set within vanity unit and wall mounted mirror above, w.c with concealed cistern and large corner shower cubicle fitted with a Mira Sport shower and sliding doors. Full wall ceramic tiling and co-ordinating aqua panelling to shower area. Chrome upright heated towel rail. Fan. Dome light fitting. Vinyl tiled flooring.
- The property benefits from a single garage, fitted with power and light, and accessed by a roller shutter door. On-street parking available with a parking permit.
- From Union Street, turn right onto Rose Street. Continue through the traffic lights onto Esslemont Avenue. Turn right into Leadside Road, and the development of Strachan Mill Court is situated on the right hand side of the road.
The property is located on the edge of Rosemount, which is a popular residential area conveniently located within a short walk of HM Theatre, the Central Library, Union Terrace Gardens, and the City Centre with its wide range of amenities. Rosemount itself boasts an excellent variety of artisan shops, coffee shops, mini markets, and the picturesque open spaces at Westburn and Victoria parks. Ideally located for access to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and Cornhill Hospital, most other areas of the city can easily be reached via a public transport service.No result founded