We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, two bedroom, end-terraced dwellinghouse which is located within a modern development in the popular suburb of Dyce. Offering well proportioned accommodation spanning two floors, with open aspects to the front and rear, this light and airy home benefits from the comforts of gas fired central heating, and double glazed windows. The stylish décor is enhanced by a combination of practical floor coverings, which are included in the sale together with all window blinds, curtains, and light fittings. At ground floor level the home is accessed via a welcoming hallway. The comfortably proportioned lounge boasts dual aspect windows and offers direct access to the superbly appointed kitchen which offers ample space for dining, and is equipped with an array of shaker-style cabinets in a cream coloured finish. French doors in the kitchen open directly onto the rear garden, with a door also to an adjacent utility room and cloakroom/toilet. Upstairs both double bedrooms are unusually spacious, and the bright bathroom is equipped with a modern, white 3-piece suite and over-bath shower. Outside, the garden areas are neatly maintained and enjoy a private and fully enclosed aspect to the rear, with paved areas offering ideal space for al fresco dining. Representing an ideal choice for a couple or young family, interior viewing of this desirable property is essential to appreciate its appeal.
- Entrance Hall
- Accessed via a panelled front door, the entrance hall is welcoming, with staircase to the first floor. Pendant light fitting. Solid wood flooring. Door to lounge.
- 14’7” x 10’6” approx
- Instantly appealing and comfortably proportioned lounge, with front and side facing windows which draw in a good flow of natural light. The stylish décor is enhanced by a neutral coloured carpet, venetian blind and full length curtains fitted to wooden pole. Shelved understair storage cupboard. TV aerial with satellite connection. Telephone point with Broadband facility. Spotlight track. Door to kitchen.
- Dining Kitchen
- 11’4” x 10’11” approx
- Superbly appointed kitchen offering ample space to accommodate a dining table and chairs, and with French doors opening directly onto the rear garden. The shaker-style cabinets are in a cream coloured finish, complemented by brushed steel handles and dark wood work surfaces, and the “Hotpoint” dishwasher will remain. Stainless steel 1.5 sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built-in 4-burner gas hob with stainless steel splashback above, and electric oven/grill below. Central heating boiler housed in wall unit. Heat sensor. Spotlight track on dimmer control switch. Ceramic floor tiles. Door to utility room.
- Utility Room
- Ideal additional storage space with worktop accommodation, floor unit and wall shelves. Space for washing machine, and drainage in place for creation of shower facility. Circular spotlight fitting. Ceramic floor tiles.
- Fitted with a white wc and wash basin on pedestal. Fitted mirror and glass display shelf above the wash basin. Pendant light fitting. Opaque rear facing window. Ceramic floor tiles.
- First Floor
- A wide carpeted staircase ascends from the hall to the first floor landing where there is solid oak flooring and white panelled doors open into the remaining rooms. Hatch access to partially floored loft space. Shelved linen cupboard fitted with hanging rail. Smoke detector. Pendant light fitting.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 15’4” x 10’9” approx
- Bright and spacious bedroom where two rear facing windows fitted with curtains on wooden poles offer a pleasant leafy aspect. Ample floor space for a range of free standing furniture. TV aerial and telephone points. Pendant light fitting. Neutral coloured carpet.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 15’ x 9’4” approx
- Again generously proportioned, this charming bedroom is located to the front of the home, and displays neutral décor with co-ordinating carpet, roller blinds and curtains. Built-in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving facilities. Pendant light fitting.
- Fitted with a modern white 3-piece suite, mains powered over-bath shower and glass screen. Ceramic wall tiling around the bath and wash basin splashback. Fitted mirror above the wash basin. Shaver socket. Extractor fan and circular spotlight fitting. Opaque glass side facing window. Ceramic floor tiles.
- There are two designated parking spaces to the front of the property and a small strip of garden laid in granite chips. At the rear the garden is fully enclosed by wooden fencing and enjoys a particularly private aspect where paved areas provide ideal space for al fresco dining. Laid mainly to lawn, tidy borders stocked with seasonal plants and shrubs provide a welcome splash of colour. Wooden shed, and “lean-to” greenhouse at the side. Gate to the rear.
- Travel to Dyce from Aberdeen via Bucksburn and Stoneywood. At the roundabout next to the Marriott Hotel exit onto Riverview Drive. Turn second right onto Burnside Drive, right at the junction, and then left into Burnside Walk. Number 39 is located on the next right hand corner, clearly identifiable by our “For Sale” board.
Dyce is an established residential area, popular with families and within easy reach by car, bus, or rail of Aberdeen City Centre. Local amenities are well catered for within the area including primary and secondary schools, a range of independent shops and supermarkets, and recreational facilities including a swimming pool, library, squash club, bowing green and community centre. Aberdeen International Airport is within easy reach as are the industrial estates in Dyce and at Bridge of Don.No result founded