We are delighted to offer for sale this desirable, three bedroom townhouse, which is located within the exclusive Den at Pitfodels development of superior homes completed to a high standard by Barratt Homes. Boasting a generous level of accommodation spanning three floors, the rooms enjoy a particularly light and airy ambience and benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, generous built-in storage facilities, communal satellite TV apparatus, and connection to a fibre broadband facility. Also worthy of note is the integral single car garage, which is accessed from the ground floor hall. The decor is finished in a neutral colour palette throughout, complemented by panelled white interior doors, and all fitted floor coverings, window dressings, light fittings and integrated appliances in the kitchen will be included in the sale. The entrance vestibule and ground floor hall are accessed via a partially glazed front door and offer generous storage within two built-in cupboards, and a good sized double bedroom from where you can step directly into the rear garden via French doors. A carpeted staircase ascends to the first floor landing where a rear facing window floods the area with natural light. The lounge/dining room is an instantly appealing and comfortably proportioned, open-plan room with two front facing windows overlooking the front of the home. The superb kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of stylish graphite grey coloured, high-gloss cabinets complemented by contrasting white work surfaces, and offers ample space for informal dining. Completing the first floor accommodation is a smart new shower room, upgraded from the original cloakroom/toilet, and fitted with modern white sanitary ware and a glazed corned shower enclosure with contrasting black wet-wall panelling. The carpeted staircase with white spindle balustrade extends to the top floor where there is access to the partially floored and insulated loft space. Each of the bright double bedrooms on this floor benefit from generous hanging and shelving facilities within sliding door wardrobes, and the principal bedroom enjoys the luxury of a Jack-and-Jill style bathroom fitted with white suite and separate glazed shower enclosure. Outside there is convenient off-road parking in front of the garage, whilst at the rear the fully enclosed, child and pet friendly garden offers a perfect environment for outdoor relaxation. To fully appreciate the appeal of this enviable home, interior viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Accessed via a partially glazed front door with multi-locking system, the bright entrance to the home benefits from two built-in cupboards, one fitted with a hanging rail and the other housing the electricity meter/fusebox. Pendant fitting. Amtico wood effect flooring.
- The ground floor hall offers access to a good sized bedroom and single car garage, with a carpeted staircase ascending to the upper levels. Pendant fitting. Amtico wood effect flooring.
- Double Bedroom 3
- 3.71m x 3.43m (12’2” x 11’3”) approx
- Delightful bedroom, offering direct access to the rear garden via French doors fitted with micro venetian blinds. Large understair storage cupboard and ample floor space to accommodate free-standing furniture.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with fixed handrail ascends to the first floor landing where a rear facing window offers an open aspect and floods the space with natural light. Wall mounted door entry handset. Smoke detector. Two pendant fittings
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 4.83m x 3.78m (15’10” x 12’5”) approx
- Instantly appealing, light and airy room enjoying an open aspect to the front of the home and boasting generous proportions, which can comfortably accommodate both lounge and dining furniture. Co-ordinating neutral decor, roman blinds, pendant light fittings, and carpet. TV aerial with communal satellite facility.
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- 3.17m x 2.62m (10’5” x 8’7”) approx
- Superb kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of stylish graphite grey coloured high-gloss cabinets complemented by polished steel handles, contrasting white work surfaces, and metro tiled splashbacks with under-unit lighting. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Appliances include a built-in 4-burner gas hob with coloured glass splashback and chimney-style extractor canopy above, and electric oven/grill below; integrated fridge/freezer; and dishwasher. Central heating boiler housed within a wall unit. Floating wall shelves. TV aerial point. Recessed downlighters. Amtico floor tiles. Space for small table and chairs.
- Shower Room
- Recently upgraded from a cloakroom/toilet to a smart shower room and fitted with a modern white wc, wash basin on pedestal, and corner shower enclosure fitted with contrasting black wet-wall panelling, mains shower, and curved sliding doors. Mirror-fronted medicine cabinet above the wash basin. Chrome towel rails. Flush glass ceiling light and extractor fan. Amtico flooring.
- Top Floor
- The carpeted staircase with open spindle balustrade continues to the top floor and remaining rooms. Hatch to partially floored and insulated loft space, and airing cupboard housing water cylinder. Smoke detector and pendant fitting.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.27m x 2.97m (14’ x 9’9”) approx
- Particularly bright front facing bedroom benefiting from extensive hanging and shelving facilities within a wall-to-wall wardrobe finished with wooden/black glass sliding doors. TV aerial point. Pendant fitting. Roman blinds fitted to the two front facing Windows. Neutral coloured carpet.
- Smart Jack-and-Jill style bathroom, accessed from both the hall and master bedroom, and fitted with white sanitary ware, comprising: wc; wash basin on pedestal; double-ended bath; and glazed shower enclosure fitted with mains shower. Ceramic tiling within the shower, to the splashback areas, and floor. Shaver socket, mirror-fronted medicine cabinet, and chrome double towel rail. Recessed downlighters and extractor fan.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 4.29m (at widest point) x 3.17m (14’1” x 10’5”) approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear of the home this charming bedroom benefits from a built-in wardrobe finished with black glass fronted sliding doors. Pendant, Roman blinds, and carpet.
- A loc bloc driveway at the front provides convenient off-road parking in front of the garage. The remainder of the front is laid in stone chips. Lantern light fitting. Offering a safe environment for children and pets, the rear garden is fully enclosed by high wooden fencing with a gate opening onto an access path. Laid mainly to lawn with slate chipped borders hosting a variety of potted shrubs and plants, a paved patio offers an ideal space for outdoor relaxation. Log store. Outside light and water tap.
- Single Garage
- Integral to the home, the single car garage is accessed via the ground floor hall as well as an up-and-over front door, houses the washing machine, and benefits from power and light.
- From the Bridge of Dee roundabout exit towards the retail park and travel up Garthdee Road, passing Robert Gordon University on the right. Follow the road for a good distance, round a left bend, then turn right into the development. Travel ahead and to the left where number 39 is clearly identifiable by our for sale sign.
The development is located to the south side of the City, within easy reach of its main arterial route, facilitating easy access to most areas, and is within a short walk of The Old Deeside Railway, popular with walkers and cyclists; Robert Gordon University’s Garthdee Campus; and a bustling retail park at Bridge of Dee with Sainsbury, Asda, B&Q and Boots outlets. The prestigious westerly suburb of Cults is a short distance away and offers a wealth of local amenities to include reputable pre-school nurseries, primary and secondary schools; a range of sporting and recreational facilities including challenging golf courses, fitness clubs, and picturesque walks; a wide variety of independent shops and cafes; popular hotels with renowned restaurants.No result founded