This one bedroom, lower ground floor apartment is located within a traditional granite building in the established Torry area of the City. Ideal for a first time buyer, the generously proportioned accommodation enjoys the benefits of gas central heating, double glazed windows, and a door entry system. The rooms are light and airy, and display neutral décor with co-ordinating floor coverings, which are included in the sale together with all window blinds, curtains, light fittings and appliances in the kitchen. The entrance hall is central to the home, with all rooms leading off. The lounge is located to the front, as is the double bedroom, which affords floor space to accommodate free standing furniture. To the rear is a superb dining kitchen which boasts a range of beech effect cabinets, and the bathroom is fitted with a modern, white 3-piece suite and over-bath shower. Outside there is a shared walled garden to the rear with storage cellar, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front of the property.
- Central to the home and providing access to all rooms. Wall mounted door entry handset. High level electric/gas meters. Pendant light fitting. Laminate wood flooring.
- 12’5” x 12’3” approx
- Well proportioned lounge with traditional features to include a high ceiling with moulded coving, and recessed alcoves. TV aerial with satellite connection. Triple shade ceiling light. White wooden venetian blind and curtains on metal pole fitted to the front facing window. Laminate wood flooring.
- Dining Kitchen
- 12’8” x 10’6” approx
- Superb kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of beech effect floor, wall and larder style units complemented by contrasting black work surfaces and splashback tiling. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a rear facing window fitted with roller blind. Appliances to remain include an electric cooker with ceramic hob and double oven/grill, washing machine, tumble dryer, and fridge/freezer. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Spotlight track. Laminate floor tiles. Ample space for table and chairs.
- Double Bedroom
- 13’6” x 9’ approx
- Good sized bedroom with ample space for free standing furniture. Glass drop ceiling light. White wooden venetian blind and curtains on metal pole fitted to the front facing window. Laminate wood flooring.
- Fitted with a modern, white wc; wash basin with mixer tap; and bath, above which is a “Triton” electric shower and shower curtain. Ceramic wall tiling around the bath and to the splashback areas. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. Laminate floor tiles.
- Tidy communal hall and staircase. Shared walled garden to the rear laid in grass. Cellar. Unrestricted on-street parking to the front of the property.
- From Union Street turn onto Market Street, travelling straight ahead at the traffic lights, and continuing over Victoria Bridge into Torry. At the second set of traffic lights turn left onto Menzies Road where number 39 is located on the left hand side of the road.
Torry is an established residential area of the City boasting a strong sense of community. Local amenities are varied and include a range of shops serving everyday needs, leisure and recreational facilities including a golf course and swimming pool, community activities, and regular public transport. Union Square with its wide choice of retail and leisure facilities, the bus and train stations, and City Centre are all within walking distance of the property.No result founded