This three bedroom, first floor apartment forms part of a granite tenement within a central location, of easy walking distance to Aberdeen University, Aberdeen College and a wealth of City Centre amenities. Enjoying a pleasant frontal outlook, further benefits include a gas central heating system, timber double glazed windows and a security entry system. The apartment offers a generous level of accommodation with the décor recently freshened up, the rooms comprise: entrance hall; bright lounge with dual aspect windows; kitchen with space for informal dining, and access to the veranda; three good sized double bedrooms, all front facing with ample space for storage furniture; and bathroom fitted with three piece white suite and shower over the bath. Outside there is parking available and a shared rear garden.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a hardwood entrance door, the Hall gives access to all accommodation within the apartment. Large walk-in storage cupboard. High level cupboard housing the consumer unit and electric meter. Security entry system. Laminate wood flooring.
- 11’9” x 9’9” approx.
- Bright and comfortably proportioned Lounge with dual aspect windows to the side and rear. Neutral décor and laminate wood flooring. Windows fitted with blinds and floor length curtains with pelmets. Ceiling coving.
- 9’8” x 8’9” approx.
- The Kitchen has space for a dining table and chairs, provides access to the Veranda, and is fitted with a range of beech wood effect base and wall units, marble effect worktops and black gloss tiled splashbacks. Equipped with built-in oven, 4 burner gas hob with pull-out extractor hood above, free-standing Hotpoint fridge/freezer, Indesit washing machine and stainless steel sink with drainer below rear facing glazed window. Wall mounted central heating system. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 15’7” x 12’8” approx.
- With large frontal bay window flooding the room with natural light, this spacious Double Bedroom has ample space for a range of storage furniture. Neutral décor and laminate wood flooring. Built-in shelved storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2
- 11’8” x 10’2” approx.
- Enjoying dual aspect windows to the front and side, this bright Double Bedroom has neutral décor, laminate wood flooring and both windows fitted with blinds and co-ordinating floor length curtains on rails.
- Bedroom 3
- 11’2” x 9’2” approx.
- Third Double Bedroom again situated to the front of the apartment. Decorated in neutral tones and laminate wood flooring. Window fitted with blinds and curtains on wooden rail.
- 6’ x 5’4” approx.
- Fitted with a white suite comprising: bath with over-head shower, glass shower screen/curtain, and aqua panelling; pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap; w.c; and full wall ceramic tiling. Rear glazed window. Vinyl tiled flooring.
- Partially enclosed Veranda currently used as a utility area, and fitted with wall mounted storage units and tumble dryer. Shared garden to rear and parking available to the front of the building for residents.
- Heading North on George Street and continue onto Powis Place. Turn right onto Bedford Road and then left onto Bedford Avenue. Turn right onto Powis Crescent and continue into Powis Circle. Number 3d is situated a short distance along on the left hand side as indicated by our for sale sign.
The property is located within a short walk of Aberdeen City Centre which offers numerous amenities including shopping malls, shops serving every day needs, leisure and recreational facilities, restaurants, pubs, multi-plex cinemas, cultural pursuits, and public transport. On a direct route to Aberdeen International Airport and the oil related offices at Dyce, the property is also situated within a short walk of Aberdeen Sports Village and Aquatic Centre, Aberdeen College, and Aberdeen University’s Campus at Old Aberdeen.