We have pleasure in offering for sale this three bedroom, detached bungalow with single garage which enjoys an enviable location within a quiet street. Tucked away within the development, this bungalow offers a spacious level of accommodation on one floor, and enjoys the benefits of an upgraded oil central heating system with external boiler, timber double glazed windows and doors, ample built-in storage facilities and a floored loft space. The rooms are of a bright and airy ambience throughout, with well-presented neutral decor and a combination of quality floor coverings, which are included in the sale together with all window dressings, light fittings and appliances in the kitchen. The accommodation comprises: entrance vestibule and welcoming hall; an instantly appealing lounge on semi-open to the dining room, with focal point wood burning stove; well-appointed kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of cabinet and worktop space, with direct access out to the garden and driveway; master bedroom situated to the rear of the home, with built-in wardrobe space and en-suite shower room; further spacious double bedroom; single bedroom with double doors leading into the sun room providing additional sitting space; and smart bathroom fitted with a three piece white suite. Outside the gardens are set in good sized grounds with large driveway providing parking for several cars. The gardens are laid to lawn with an array of mature shrubbery, and an attractive raised decking area to the rear, ideal for alfresco dining. Viewing is recommended to fully appreciate this attractive bungalow, which has had the kitchen and bathroom suites upgraded in recent years.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Entered via a hardwood entrance door with side panel, the Entrance Vestibule features laminate wood flooring. A glass paned interior door leads into the Hall.
- A welcoming and spacious Hall giving access to the majority of the rooms through white wood panelled interior doors. Large built-in cupboard providing hanging and shelving space, and further airing cupboard with shelving. Laminate wood flooring.
- 14’6” x 13’5” approx.
- An instantly appealing, bright and spacious Lounge with large front facing window dressed with floor length curtains on rail. Focal point feature is the free-standing wood burning stove with black ceramic hearth, the room is decorated in neutral tones complimented by quality wooden flooring. An archway leads into the Dining Room. Ceiling coving.
- Dining Room
- 11’2” x 8’4” approx.
- On semi-open plan with the Lounge providing an excellent family space and for entertaining, the Dining Room has a large side facing window overlooking the garden fitted with floor length curtains on stainless steel rail. The décor is continued within this room.
- 13’7” x 10’2” approx.
- Upgraded in recent years, the well-appointed Kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of shaker style base and wall units in a cream matte finish with long chrome handles, contrasting laminate worktops and mosaic tiled splashbacks. There is space for informal dining at breakfast bar, and fully equipped with: Leisure Rangemaster providing several oven compartments, electric hob and stainless steel chimney style extractor hood above; free-standing dishwasher; American style fridge/freezer; Creda tumble dryer; Beko washing machine; and stainless steel sink with drainer below the large front facing window. Attractively decorated in neutral tones, a wallpapered feature wall and light grey wood Karndean flooring, there is direct access out to the driveway through timber glass paned exterior door. Built-in shelved cupboard. Spotlights on track.
- Master Bedroom
- 10’8” x 10’7” approx.
- Situated to the rear of the home, a bright Master Bedroom decorated in white painted walls and neutral toned carpeting. Benefitting from a built-in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving space. Window fitted with curtains on rail. Ceiling coving.
- Shower Room comprising: shower cubicle with large shower head, further detachable shower head, pull-out glass doors and full wall ceramic tiling; wash hand basin set within vanity unit, chrome mixer tap and splashback; and w.c below side facing glazed window fitted with roller blind. Chrome upright heated towel rail. Shaver point. Karndean flooring. Spotlights. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2
- 14’5” x 9’10” approx.
- Generously sized second Double Bedroom with ample space within the room for a range of free standing storage furniture. With large rear facing window, the Bedroom is decorated in neutral tones, a wallpapered feature wall and carpeting. Window fitted with curtains on rail. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3
- 11’ x 7’2” approx.
- Single Bedroom with double doors leading into the Sun Room, although could also be utilised as a Study. Neutral décor and carpeting. Ceiling coving.
- Sun Room
- 9’ x 6’ approx.
- With direct access to the garden through glass paned exterior door, this Sun Room provides additional space for relaxing. Carpeted. Ceiling coving.
- 10’3” x 5’ approx.
- Smart Bathroom suite comprising: roll top bath with chrome fixtures and detachable shower head; wash hand basin with mixer tap, set within vanity unit, and mirror fronted cabinet above; and w.c. Aqua panelling to dado height. Shaver point. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Karndean flooring. Side facing glazed window.
- Set within generous sized grounds, a shared drive with only one other property leads up to the home with wrought iron gates. There is ample space for parking for several cars on tarred drive with further chipped stone area for additional parking. Single Garage to the end of the drive, fitted with power and light. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn and enclosed with timber fencing and stone walls. Abundance of borders featuring an array of mature shrubs and trees. To the left corner of the Rear Garden there is a raised decking area ideal for alfresco dining within the summer months. External water tap. Rotary dryer.
- On entering Aboyne from Aberdeen/Banchory direction turn left onto Golf Road, and then left into Golf Place. Number 4 is situated on the left hand side, accessed by a shared drive, and clearly indicated by our for sale sign.
Set within the heart of Royal Deeside, the picturesque village of Aboyne lies approximately 30 miles from Aberdeen, and is a favoured commuter base which is within easy access of the business parks at Westhill, Kingswells, and the City Centre. The village is served by a wealth of amenities including primary and secondary schools, a community/sports centre with swimming pool and cinema, a general store serving everyday needs, pharmacy, established hotels and reputable restaurants. Outdoor pursuits available locally include a challenging 18-hole golf course, fishing, ski-ing, water ski-ing, hill-walking, gliding, and pleasant walks at nearby Glentanar Country Park.No result founded