Enjoying a pleasant location in a quiet residential area to the north of the city this spacious three bedroom mid terraced property provides excellent family accommodation. Entered by a spacious and welcoming hallway that gives access to all further accommodation. The lounge has been decorated in neutral tones and is finished with ceiling coving and laminate wood flooring. Situated to the rear of the property the spacious dining kitchen provides ample space for a large dining table and chairs and has been fitted with a range of modern base and wall units. A carpeted staircase leads to the upper hallway off of which all three generously proportioned double bedrooms and the family bathroom are located. The property further benefits from electric central heating. A paved driveway to the front of the property provides off street parking and there is a shared garden to the rear.
- Hall: Entered by a Upvc door with etched glass panels the spacious and welcoming entrance hallway has been decorated in neutral tones and finished with laminate flooring. Understair storage area and small cupboard housing electric fuse box. Telephone point.
- 4.03m x 3.60m (13`3” x 11`10”) approx.
- A spacious lounge decorated in neutral tones and finished with ceiling coving and laminate wood flooring. T.V. point.
- Dining Kitchen
- 5.71m x 3.42m (18`9” x 11`3”) approx.
- Situated to the rear of the property and providing ample space for a large dining table and chairs the kitchen enjoys an open aspect over the rear garden and has been finished with tiled flooring, neutral décor and a large shelved storage cupboard. The kitchen has also been fully fitted with a range of modern base and wall units which provide ample storage space with roll front worksurfaces and an integrated stainless steel double oven, hob and extractor hood. Space for automatic washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- Upper Hall
- A carpeted staircase with wooden banister leads to the upper hallway which gives access to all further accommodation. Shelved storage cupboard. Access hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.60m x 3.47m (11`10” x 11`5”) approx.
- A bright and spacious double bedroom, decorated and carpeted in pastel tones and enjoying an open aspect to the front of the property. Double fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.63m x 2.99m (11`11” x 9`10”) approx.
- Also a good sized double bedroom to the rear of the property fitted with a double wardrobe and a shelved display alcove.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.69m x 2.48m (8`10” x 8`2”) approx.
- Situated to the front of the property this again is a good sized bedroom, decorated in neutral tones and finished with laminate wood flooring.
- Fully tiled the centrally situated family bathroom has been fitted with a modern three piece white suite with a “Triton” electric shower fitted above the bath. Opaque window.
- Small area of garden to front laid to lawn together with a paved driveway providing off street parking. Shared garden to rear.
- Travelling north along North Anderson Drive turn left at the Murdos roundabout on to Provost Fraser Drive. Turn right into Byron Avenue, second left into Brebner Terrace and first left into Hutton Place.
Northfield is located to the north west of the city and well served by local shops, public transport services and schools. The area is well placed for the Foresterhill Hospital Complex and the ring road. The recently opened AWPR is a short drive away.No result founded