We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive two bedroom, mid-terraced dwellinghouse situated within a particularly pleasant aspect in a well-established residential area of the City. Offering a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors, this home has recently been fully refurbished throughout and enjoys the comforts of a gas central heating system with upgraded boiler, full double glazed windows and new wooden flooring and carpeting laid. The kitchen has been upgraded to a very high standard with brand new integral appliances, and the shower room has been refitted with white sanitary ware and full wall ceramic tiling. Representing an ideal choice for first time buyers or a couple, the bright and airy rooms comprise: entrance hall; spacious lounge with dual aspect windows; appealing kitchen fitted with cream matte cabinets, laminate work surfaces and high gloss splashbacks, and fully equipped with integral appliances; carpeted staircase to upper hall; generously sized double bedroom to the front of the home; second, rear facing double bedroom; and a smart shower room. Outside the front garden is low maintenance while to the rear there is a shared drying green and on-street parking is available. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, light fittings and window dressings, and interior viewing is genuinely recommended to appreciate this ideal starter home.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via an aluminium glass paned exterior door into the Hallway providing access to all ground floor accommodation and a staircase which ascends to first floor level with front facing window fitted with a blind. Low level cupboard housing the consumer unit and fuse box. Under stair storage cupboard. Laminate wood flooring.
- 19’2” x 10’2” (5.84m x 3.1m) approx.
- Enjoying dual aspect windows to the front and rear of the home flooding the room with natural light. This generously sized living space provides ample room for a dining table and chairs, and features neutral décor and laminate wood flooring. Windows fitted with co-ordinating floor length curtains on a wooden rail. Two light fittings.
- 10’4” x 8’2” (3.15m x 2.49m) approx.
- An appealing Kitchen fitted with a range of cream matte base and wall cabinets with brushed chrome handles, contrasting laminate work surfaces and high gloss splashback tiling. Fully equipped with brand new, integral appliances including: Beko oven; 4 burner gas hob with stainless steel splashback and chimney style extractor hood above; fridge/freezer; Indesit washing machine; Indesit dishwasher; and stainless steel sink with drainer. Concealed wall mounted gas central heating boiler. An uPVC glass paned exterior door gives direct access to the shared rear garden with window to side. Space for informal dining. Co-ordinating tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting.
- Upper Hall
- A turned, carpeted staircase with wall mounted wooden hand rail leads up to the first floor accommodation.
- Bedroom 1
- 14’7” x 8’6” (4.44m x 2.59m) approx.
- Spacious Double Bedroom situated to the front of the home with a pleasant outlook. Benefiting from a built-in wardrobe cupboard, the room is decorated in neutral tones and carpeting. Window fitted with a roller blind.
- Bedroom 2
- 11’ x 9’9” (3.35m x 2.97m) approx.
- Rear facing second, good sized Double Bedroom with neutral décor and carpeting.
- Shower Room
- 6’2” x 5’1” (1.88m x 1.55m) approx.
- Fitted with a white suite and full wall ceramic tiling comprising: corner shower enclosure, sliding glass doors and splashback aqua panels; pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap below rear glazed window; and w.c. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights within gloss panelled ceiling. Vinyl flooring.
- Low maintenance Front Garden with chipped stones and a variety of mature plants and trees. The garden to the rear is shared with the neighbour, there is a shared drying green, partially enclosed by high level hedging. There is access through walkway at side of the home. Timber shed to remain.
- From the west end of Union Street turn left onto Holburn Street. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Broomhill Road. Travel to the end, crossing straight over the roundabout at Anderson Drive. Continue over the bridge into Garthdee, and turn right into Ivanhoe Road. Continue along for some distance and Ivanhoe Walk is situated on the right hand side with number 4 clearly identified by our for sale sign.
Garthdee is an established residential area of the City, which boasts a wide range of local amenities. These include a variety of shops serving everyday needs, a post office, primary school, and public transport providing a quick route to and from the City Centre. Robert Gordon University’s Campus is within a short walk as is David Lloyds Private Health Club. Whilst the retail park at nearby Bridge of Dee hosts Asda and Sainsbury’s supermarkets, a Boots store and B&Q Warehouse.No result founded