Enjoying an enviable location within a quiet street in the prestigious westerly suburb of Cults, and boasting a superb open view towards the Dee Valley at the rear, this detached dwellinghouse offers a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors. Set within established garden grounds and enjoying a particularly private aspect at the rear, there is a convenient off-street parking space on a driveway in front of the single car garage. The property would benefit from upgrading and modernisation throughout, and interior viewing is recommended for purchasers seeking a renovation project. The ground floor rooms comprise: bright entrance vestibule and central hallway; front facing lounge with bay-style window and tiled fireplace; bright galley style kitchen with direct access to the rear garden; dining room; front facing bedroom again with bay-style window and tiled fireplace; and shower room. Upstairs there are two good sized double bedrooms, each benefiting from built-in storage facilities.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Bright entrance vestibule accessed via a partially glazed/uPVC front door. Built-in electricity meter/fusebox cupboard. Ceiling pendant. Tiled floor. Glazed door to hall.
- Central to the home and providing access to all the ground floor rooms, with staircase to the first floor accommodation. Understair storage cupboard. Telephone point. Carpeted floor.
- 15’3” x 12’3” approx.
- This comfortably proportioned room has a front facing, bay-style window and tiled
- 10’3” x 7’ approx
- The bright, galley-style kitchen is fitted with floor and wall units, worktop accommodation, and sink unit with drainer. Appliances include a gas cooker, fridge/freezer, and washing machine. Side and rear facing windows, with glazed door to garden.
- Dining Room
- 12’7” x 9’4” approx
- Overlooking the rear garden, this good sized room is in a poor decorative state, having previously suffered accidental fire damage.
- Bedroom 1
- 15’3” x 12’3” approx
- Front facing bedroom with bay-style window and tiled fireplace. Built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Telephone point.
- Shower Room
- Fitted with a white wc, wall mounted wash basin, and walk-in shower enclosure fitted with “Mira” shower and curtain. Opaque glass rear facing window. Wet-wall panelling to the walls, and vinyl floor covering.
- First Floor
- A large south facing window on the carpeted staircase offers a superb open view towards the Dee Valley, and draws in an abundance of natural light.
- Bedroom 2
- 12’ x 11’3” approx
- Bright and generously proportioned, front facing bedroom benefiting from a deep built-in wardrobe and further shelved cupboard. Spotlight fitting.
- Bedroom 3
- 13’5” x 10’7” approx
- Again front facing and benefiting from generous hanging and shelving facilities within the eaves area.
- Convenient off-street parking for 1 car on a driveway in front of the garage. The tidy front garden is enclosed by a wall and laid in grass, with well stocked borders of established shrubs and plants providing a splash of colour. Outside light. Gate access to the large, south facing rear garden which enjoys a particularly sunny and private aspect and is laid mainly in grass with a drying green and mature conifer hedge. Cellar.
- Single Garage
- The single car garage is fitted with an up-and-over front door, and door opening onto the rear garden.
- Travel to Cults via North Deeside Road. Turn right up Cults Avenue, then second right into Kirk Crescent South where number 4 is located along on the right hand side of the road.
Cults is a prestigious suburb located to the west of Aberdeen City and boasts first class pre-school nurseries, primary and secondary schools with a good range of local shops including Tesco Express and Sainsburys serving everyday needs. Within easy commuting distance of the City Centre, the soon to be completed Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route will facilitate quick access to surrounding areas.No result founded