Located on the second floor of a particularly well maintained traditional, granite building this stylishly presented, two bedroom apartment benefits from the comforts of an upgraded central heating system with new boiler and radiators, tall double glazed windows which flood the rooms with natural light, and a door entry system. The generously proportioned accommodation has in recent years undergone a successful programme of refurbishment which includes the installation of a modern high-gloss kitchen and smart new shower room; the walls have all been plaster skimmed; new internal white panelled doors and fitted floor coverings have been fitted; and fresh décor has been applied throughout. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, most light fittings and appliances in the kitchen, and the rooms comprise: central hall; instantly appealing lounge/kitchen/diner, a light and airy room, comfortably combining both lounge and kitchen space, with informal dining at a breakfast bar; two spacious double bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe facilities, and both large enough to accommodate a range of free standing furniture; and the smart shower room fitted with contemporary sanitary ware, dark wood vanity cabinet, recessed shower enclosure, and shelved linen cupboard. The communal hall and staircase are very tidy and retain traditional characteristics, with a shared store on the half landing providing convenient storage facilities. There is a pleasant walled garden to the rear, laid to lawn, with drying green, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front of the property. Undoubtedly a fine example of its type, this desirable home represents an ideal choice for a first time buyer or couple, and early interior viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
- Accessed via a panelled door with spyhole, the carpeted hall is central to the home and provides access to all rooms via white panelled interior doors. Wall mounted door entry handset. High level electric meter/fusebox cupboard. Smoke detector. Multi-shade light fitting.
- 5.31m x 2.74m (17’5” x 9’) approx
- Instantly appealing, light and airy room, comfortably combining both lounge and kitchen space, with informal dining at a breakfast bar. Offering an open aspect to the rear of the home, the lounge area has recessed floating display shelves with built-in cupboard below, and an aerial for wall mounted TV. The kitchen area is equipped with a range of stylish grey coloured high-gloss cabinets complemented by brushed steel handles and oak effect work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Appliances include: “Neff” induction hob with glass splashback and electric oven/grill below; integrated dishwasher; and integrated “Miele” fridge/freezer. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Spotlight track. Roman blind fitted to the new window, with carpeting and vinyl fitted to the floor.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 4.32m x 3.96m (14’2” x 13’) approx
- Boasting spacious proportions, this tastefully presented room is located to the front of the home with twin windows drawing in an abundance of natural light. Traditional features include a high ceiling with moulded plaster coving, deep skirting boards, and recessed alcoves, one with built-in cupboard which houses the gas meter. Large drum pendant on ceiling rose. Roller blinds and full length curtains fitted to the windows. Carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.66m x 2.89m (12’ x 9’6”) approx
- Again front facing, this good sized bedroom benefits from a built-in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. TV aerial point. Large pendant fitting. Roman blind fitted to window. Carpet.
- Shower Room
- Smart shower room fitted with a white wc and counter-sunk wash basin with mixer tap, both housed in a dark wood vanity cabinet; and recessed shower enclosure fitted with wet-wall panelling, mains shower with fixed and flexible shower heads, and glass pivot door. Large fitted wall mirror and shaver socket above the vanity cabinet. Tall chrome ladder style radiator. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. Vinyl floor covering. Shelved linen cupboard housing the washer/dryer, which will remain.
- The very tidy communal outer hall benefits from security lighting and retains original wood linings to dado height with ornate metal spindle balustrade staircase and shared store on the half landing. The shared walled garden to the rear is very well maintained, laid to lawn, with a shared drying green. Cellar and shared wash-house.
- From the east end of Union Street turn left onto King Street. At the second set of traffic lights turn right onto Seaforth Road where the property is located on the right hand side of the road.
The property enjoys a convenient location close to many amenities in the city and is within easy walking distance of the City Centre, Aberdeen University, Aberdeen Sports Village & Aquatics Centre, the leisure and recreational amenities at Aberdeen Beach, a nearby Morrison’s Supermarket, and a regular public transport service which provides access to most parts of the city.No result founded