We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive, two bedroom, first floor apartment located within a well maintained granite building of only three apartments, and conveniently located within the Old Aberdeen area of the City. Offering a generous level of accommodation, this apartment enjoys the comforts of a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows, an upgraded kitchen and an exclusive handy utility store on the ground floor. The rooms are of a bright and airy ambience and some retain their period features complimented by the fresh neutral décor and exposed floor boards, comprising: entrance hall; front facing lounge with focal point fireplace; kitchen with a range of base cabinets and contrasting work surfaces, and ample space for dining; two double bedrooms; and smart bathroom fitted with three piece white suite and separate shower cubicle. Outside there is a well-maintained garden exclusive to the apartment with a shared drying green, and included in the sale are all window blinds and most light fittings, while the curtains will be removed along with all appliances and interior viewing is highly recommended to appreciate its appeal.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a hardwood entrance door into the welcoming Hall providing access to most of the accommodation within the apartment through painted wood interior doors and an archway to Kitchen area. Built-in storage cupboard with hanging and shelving space. Wallpapered. Exposed floor boards.
- 13’1” x 12’9” approx.
- With large front facing window flooding the room with natural light, the Lounge is of comfortable proportions with focal point fireplace displaying a tiled cast iron surround, ceramic hearth and wooden mantle. Decorated in white painted walls with a wallpapered feature wall, the room retains its double height skirting boards, decorative ceiling cornicing and exposed floor boards.
- Dining Kitchen
- 15’3” x 11’6” approx.
- Enjoying dual aspect windows, the Kitchen provides ample space for a dining table and chairs, and is fitted with a range of high gloss floor cabinets with contrasting granite work surfaces. Equipped with a Teknix large oven and 5 burner gas hob with yellow tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink with mixer tap below rear facing window and an informal breakfast bar area. Two steps lead down to a pantry area with wall mounted shelving and space for a fridge/freezer. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Yellow painted tiled fireplace with contrasting tiled hearth. Wallpapered feature wall within Dining Area and a painted feature wall within Kitchen. Several pendant light fittings. Exposed floor boards.
- Bedroom 1
- 10’6” x 9’9” approx.
- A good sized, bright Double Bedroom with front facing window fitted with a blind. Decorated in fresh neutral tones with a floral patterned wallpapered feature wall, ceiling cornicing, double height skirting boards and exposed floor boards.
- Bedroom 2
- 9’4” x 7’7” approx.
- Situated off of the Kitchen, this second Double Bedroom overlooks the garden to the rear and decorated in white painted walls and exposed floor boards. Window fitted with blinds.
- The Bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising: traditional, free-standing double ended roll-top bath; separate corner shower cubicle with sliding glass doors and full wall white ceramic tiling; circular wash hand basin set on vintage style vanity unit; and w.c with high level cistern. Side facing glazed window. Dado height wooden panelling to two walls. Exposed floor boards.
- The communal hall is well maintained and the apartment benefits from an exclusive utility area on the ground floor accessed from the communal hall with rear glazed window, power/light and water. On-street parking is available to the front with a residents permit. An attractive garden to the rear fully enclosed with a large stone wall creating a particularly private space. The neat and tidy garden is exclusive to the apartment with areas of lawn, low maintenance chipped stones and a paved patio area. There is a central drying green shared with the two other apartments.
- From the east end of Union Street turn left onto King Street and travel for a good distance, passing through the traffic lights at the Seaforth Road/King’s Crescent junction. Turn left onto Orchard Street and continue to the end and onto Sunnybank Road. Number 4 is situated a short distance along on the left hand side of the road.
Sunnybank Road is a quiet residential street located within a short walk of Aberdeen University's Old Aberdeen Campus, and the City Centre. Locally, there is a variety of shops serving everyday needs, whilst larger retail outlets are located nearby at Kittybrewster & Berryden Retail Parks. The area is well served by various bus routes. Aberdeen Hospitals Complex, Aberdeen International Airport, Aberdeen Sports Village and the wide choice of recreational facilities at Aberdeen Beach are all easily accessible.No result founded