This attractive, two bedroom, self-contained upper apartment is located in an established area of the City, within easy access of a wealth of local amenities. Offering a generous level of accommodation on one level, the rooms are decorated in a neutral theme and enjoy a light and airy ambience throughout. Benefits include gas central heating, double glazed windows, and generous built-in storage facilities. Included in the sale are all fitted floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings and kitchen appliances, representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer. Interior viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the convenient location and level of space available, and the rooms comprises: entrance vestibule and hall; bright and spacious lounge with open outlook; fully equipped kitchen offering ample space for dining; two good sized double bedrooms, each benefiting from built-in wardrobe facilities; and an attractive, fully tiled bathroom fitted with a modern white 3-piece suite and over-bath shower. Outside there is a shared terrace for residents, and an informal arrangement exists for parking within a car park at the rear.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Accessed via partially glazed hardwood door, with built-in meter/fusebox cupboard. Flush glass ceiling light. Laminate wood flooring. Glazed door to hall.
- Central to the home, the L-shaped hall provides access to all rooms. Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors. Telephone point. Two ceiling lights.
- 18’10” x 12’ approx
- Bright and spacious lounge with twin windows offering an open outlook and drawing in ample natural light. Central wooden fireplace with electric log effect fire. TV aerial point. Two pendant fittings on dimmer control switch. Voile screens fitted to the windows, and laminate wood flooring.
- Dining Kitchen
- 13’6” x 10’2” approx
- Generously proportioned kitchen fitted with a range of cream coloured shaker-style cabinets, contrasting black marble effect work surfaces, and tile effect laminate splashbacks. Built-in shelved cupboard housing water cylinder. Stainless steel sink and drainer above which is a rear facing window. The gas cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer will remain. Corner bench seating and space for dining table. Spotlight track and metal ceiling pendant. Oak laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 11’8” x 11’4” approx
- This good sized double bedroom has a built in wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf, overhead storage cupboard, and further built in cupboard fitted with shelving. Wash hand basin on pedestal with display shelf and mirror above. Pendant fitting. Voile screen and curtains fitted to wooden pole. Carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 11’4” x 8’9” approx
- Built-in wardrobe with overhead storage cupboards providing generous hanging and shelving facilities. Pendant fitting. Window fitted with voile screen and curtains on wooden pole. Carpet.
- Fully tiled bathroom fitted with a modern, 3-piece suite and electric over-bath shower with curtain. Chrome towel rails and co-ordinating accessories. Pendant fitting. Opaque glass window. Laminate wood flooring.
- Shared raised terrace to the rear. An informal arrangement exists for parking within a car park to the side of the property.
- From the City Centre travel in a northerly direction up George Street, onto Powis Terrace and onto Great Northern Road. Travel across the St Machar Road roundabout and through the following set of traffic lights. Turn left up Grandholm Street where the entrance to 403 Great Northern Road is located on the right hand side of the road, adjacent to the hairdressing salon.
The property is located within easy reach of a wide range of amenities, including local shops serving everyday needs, a 24-hour Tesco supermarket at Danestone, retail parks at Kittybrewster and Berryden, a variety of take-away outlets, community facilities, and a regular public transport services operating to and from the City Centre. Aberdeen University’s Old Aberdeen Campus, and Aberdeen Hospitals at Foresterhill and Cornhill are easily accessible, and the property is also located within close proximity of the City’s main arterial route, which facilitates direct access to Aberdeen International Airport and the oil related offices at Bridge of Don, and Dyce.No result founded