We are delighted to offer to the market for sale this attractive, two bedroom, upper floor, self-contained apartment located within an established area of the City. Offering a generous level of accommodation, the rooms are full of character with well-presented neutral décor throughout while many of the rooms retain several of their period features. Enjoying the comforts of a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazing and an exclusive area of garden to the rear, the home will be sold inclusive of all floor coverings, blinds and appliances in the kitchen, while all curtains and light shades will be removed. The rooms comprise: entrance vestibule with staircase to upper floor; elegant lounge with focal point wood burner stove; rear facing dining room; galley style kitchen fully fitted and equipped; spacious front facing double bedroom; further side facing double bedroom; and bathroom fitted with a white suite. There is on-street parking available to the front with a well-tended garden area to rear with access to a shared wash house and exclusive store and interior viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the appeal of this delightful upper floor apartment.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via an uPVC entrance door with fan light above into the Vestibule area with mosaic tiled flooring. A turned carpeted staircase with wall mounted wooden banister leads up to the accommodation on the first floor. Rear facing glazed window floods the stairwell with natural light. A glass paned interior door opens into the Upper Hall providing access to most rooms through white wood panelled interior doors. Large built-in storage cupboard. Double height skirting boards. Ceiling cornicing. High level cupboard housing the consumer unit and electric meter. Hatch to partially floored loft space. Carpeted.
- 17’2” x 11’8” (5.23m x 3.56m) approx.
- Elegant Lounge enjoying a large bay frontal window with a far reaching views over the City. Retaining many of its period features complimented by the neutral décor and light wood flooring, and undoubtedly the focal point to the room is the recently installed wood burner stove set upon slate hearth with a wall mounted wooden mantle above. Chandelier light fitting.
- Dining Room
- 14’4” x 10’4” (4.37m x 3.15m) approx.
- With window overlooking the Rear Garden, this comfortably proportioned room provides a second reception room ideal as a Dining Room and further Sitting Room with access into the Kitchen. Extensive built-in storage cupboards. Decorated in neutral tones, there are double height skirting boards, picture railing and ceiling coving. Central to the room is gas fireplace with tiled surround/hearth and white wood mantle. Window dressed with roman blind. Carpeted. Pendant light fitting.
- 9’6” x 5’8” (2.9m x 1.12m) approx.
- Galley style Kitchen fitted with a range of beech wood base and wall cabinets with long chrome handles and contrasting laminate work surfaces. Equipped with: slot-in double oven with 4 burner gas hob above; Bosch fridge/freezer; Bosch washing machine; and stainless steel sink with drainer below side facing window overlooking the garden and velux skylight. Wooden steps lead down from the Dining Room with floor length curtain on rail fitted to doorway. Wooden flooring. Spotlighting on track.
- Bedroom 1
- 13’1” x 11’5” (4m x 3.48m) approx.
- Situated to the front of the home with large window dressed with a floor length curtain and provides far reaching views over the City. A most attractive Double Bedroom retaining its double height skirting boards, picture railing and ceiling cornicing which is complimented by the neutral décor and carpeting. Light shade fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- 13’1” x 7’5” (4m x 2..26m) approx.
- With side facing window, this generous second Bedroom is decorated in fresh neutral tones and carpeting. Featuring double height skirting boards, picture railing and ceiling cornicing, there is ample space within the room for free-standing storage furniture. Window fitted with floor length curtains on rail. Light shade fitting.
- 7’7” x 3’8” (2.31m x 1.12m) approx.
- Fitted with a white suite comprising: bath with over-head shower and shower curtain; pedestal wash hand basin with wall mounted mirror above; and w.c below side facing glazed window. Full wall ceramic tiling to bath area with dado height elsewhere. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
- On-street parking is available to the front of the home. Exclusive area of garden to the rear laid to lawn with a private paved patio area ideal for enjoying within the summer months. Exclusive storage cellar and shared wash house.
- From the City Centre travel in a northerly direction up George Street, onto Powis Terrace and onto Great Northern Road. The property is situated a short distance along on the left hand side of the road, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
The property is located within easy reach of a wide range of amenities, including local shops serving everyday needs, a 24-hour Tesco supermarket at Danestone, retail parks at Kittybrewster and Berryden, a variety of take-away outlets, community facilities, and a regular public transport services operating to and from the City Centre. Aberdeen University’s Old Aberdeen Campus, and Aberdeen Hospitals at Foresterhill and Cornhill are easily accessible, and the property is also located within close proximity of the City’s main arterial route, which facilitates direct access to Aberdeen International Airport and the oil related offices at Bridge of Don, and Dyce.No result founded