Located close to Aberdeen University in a particularly central location within the City, we present for sale this one bedroom, ground floor apartment which forms part of a traditional granite building. Representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer, the apartment benefits from a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows, security entry system, generous storage facilities and will be sold with all floor coverings, light fittings, window curtains and appliances within the kitchen. The rooms comprise: entrance hall; spacious, front facing lounge; access to galley style kitchen, which is fully fitted and equipped; rear facing double bedroom with built-in wardrobe space; and bathroom fitted with a coloured suite. Outside there is a shared walled garden with exclusive use of a cellar within the basement and on-street permit parking is available through the council.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a hardwood entrance door with fan light into the Hall which provides access to most of the accommodation within the apartment. Security entry system. High level consumer unit and electric meter. Wooden flooring.
- 14’7” x 12’4” approx.
- Situated to the front with large window fitted with floor length curtains, the Lounge is decorated in neutral tones and carpeting. Two low level fitted cupboards within alcoves. Deep skirting boards. Ceiling cornicing. Light shade fitting.
- 9’6” x 3’6” approx.
- Galley style Kitchen fitted with a range of wooden base and wall cabinets, contrasting wood effect laminate work surfaces, and equipped with slot in double oven with electric hob, under unit Beko washing machine and stainless steel sink with drainer below rear facing window. Alcove with shelving. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Fitted cupboard space providing storage and housing the fridge/freezer. Strip lighting. Vinyl tiled effect flooring.
- Double Bedroom
- 8’9” x 8’6” approx.
- Rear facing Double Bedroom benefitting from built-in wardrobe space providing hanging and shelving, with further fitted cupboard space above. Neutral décor. Carpeted. Window fitted with curtains on runner. Light shade fitting.
- Fitted with a three piece coloured suite comprising: bath with over-head shower, glass screen and full wall aqua panels; pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback; and w.c. Built-in shelved storage cupboard and further wall mounted cabinet above. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Vinyl flooring. Extractor fan. Dome light fitting.
- A walled garden to rear with shared drying green. Within the basement there is an exclusive cellar space for the apartment.
- Heading North on George Street and continue onto Powis Place. Turn right onto Bedford Road and number 42 is situated on the right hand side of the road.
The property is located within a short walk of Aberdeen City Centre which offers numerous amenities including shopping malls, shops serving every day needs, leisure and recreational facilities, restaurants, pubs, multi-plex cinemas, cultural pursuits, and public transport. On a direct route to Aberdeen International Airport and the oil related offices at Dyce, the property is also situated within a walking distance of Aberdeen Sports Village and Aquatic Centre, Aberdeen College, and Aberdeen University’s Campus at Old Aberdeen is only short walk away.No result founded