Located on the second floor of a particularly tidy block, this two bedroom apartment offers a generous level of accommodation and benefits from the comforts of electric heating, uPVC double glazing, a door entry system, and generous storage facilities. Enjoying a particularly central location in the City, the property represents an ideal choice for a first time buyer, couple, or buy-to-let investor, and interior viewing is recommended. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings and appliances in the kitchen, and the rooms comprise: central hallway; spacious lounge/dining room; galley-style kitchen; two good sized double bedrooms, one boasting a range of built-in wardrobes providing ample hanging and shelving facilities; and bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware.
- Accessed via a partially glazed/uPVC door, the entrance hall is central to the property and displays neutral décor and laminate wood flooring. Wall mounted door entry handset. Telephone point with Broadband facility. Cupboard housing the electricity meter and fusebox. Built-in shelved airing cupboard fitted with water cylinder.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 18’8” x 10’ approx
- Boasting spacious proportions, this room affords space to accommodate both lounge and dining furniture, and enjoys a quiet aspect to the rear. Curtains fitted to wooden pole, and carpeted floor. Two pendant fittings. TV aerial point.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 13’10” x 6’ approx
- Galley-style kitchen fitted with a range of light wood effect floor and wall cabinets, black tiled worktops and splashbacks. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built-in electric hob and electric oven/grill. The washer/dryer and fridge freezer will remain. Pendant light fitting. Roller blind fitted to the rear facing window. Laminate tile effect flooring.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 13’4” x 11’7” approx
- This spacious double bedroom enjoys an open aspect to the front of the home and benefits from a range of built-in wardrobes which provide generous hanging and shelving facilities. Fitted wall shelves. Fresh neutral décor with co-ordinating carpet and curtains fitted to metal pole. Pendant light fitting.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 13’4” x 8’8” approx
- Another front facing double bedroom, displaying fresh neutral décor with contrasting carpet. Circular spotlight fitting.
- Fitted with a white wc, vanity wash basin, and bath. The splashback areas are protected by uPVC/ceramic tiles, and the floor is carpeted. Shelved storage area. Pendant light fitting. Opaque rear facing window.
- The communal outer hall and staircase are very well maintained and benefit from security light. Exclusive store and refuse chute on the landing. Shared rotary clothes dryers.
- Travel north on North Anderson Drive to the Provost Rust Drive/Rosehill Drive roundabout, taking the third exit into Rosehill Drive. Turn first right into Rowan Road, then second right into Laburnum Walk. Continue ahead for a short distance along this road where number 43 is clearly identifiable on the left hand side.
The property is within easy reach of a wide range of amenities, including primary and secondary schools, local shops and supermarkets, community and leisure facilities, the Hospital Complexes at Foresterhill and Cornhill, and regular public transport. Close proximity to the City’s main arterial route ensures ease of access to the City Centre, Aberdeen International Airport, and the oil related offices at Dyce and Bridge of Don.No result founded