We are pleased to offer for sale this desirable, three bedroom dwellinghouse which is situated at the end of an attractive terrace, within a popular residential development in the City. Offering a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors, the bright and airy accommodation benefits from the comforts of a gas fired central heating system, replacement uPVC double glazed windows and doors, and generous built-in storage facilities. The décor throughout is tasteful, complemented by a combination of practical floor coverings, which are included in the sale together with all window blinds, light fittings and white goods in the kitchen. At ground floor level the bright and spacious entrance to the home benefits from ample storage cupboards. The instantly appealing lounge/dining/kitchen area is on open-plan concept, offers direct access to the rear garden, and provides a comfortable space for everyday living. The superbly appointed kitchen is fully equipped and fitted with a stylish range of high gloss cabinets, contrasting butcher-block work surfaces, and co-ordinating mosaic tiled splashbacks. At first floor level there are three good sized bedrooms, two benefiting from built-in wardrobe facilities, and a smart fully tiled shower room fitted with white sanitary ware, and glazed corner shower enclosure. The well maintained garden grounds enjoy a private and sunny aspect at the rear, with convenient off-street parking provided on a shared cobbled driveway at the side. Representing an ideal choice for a couple or family, interior viewing of this attractive home are genuinely recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Accessed via a storm porch and partially glazed/uPVC front door with glazed side screens, the bright entrance to the home is welcoming and displays neutral décor with contrasting laminate wood flooring. Built-in cloak cupboard housing the electricity meter/fusebox, further shelved storage cupboard, and large understair cupboard. Ceiling pendant and smoke detector. Staircase to first floor.
- 13’5” x 10’ approx
- Well proportioned room with pleasant outlook to the rear garden. Concealed aerial for wall mounted TV. Circular spotlight fitting. Wooden venetian blind fitted to window. Laminate wood flooring.
- Dining Area
- 13’5” x 8’3” approx
- On open-plan concept with the lounge, the dining area affords ample space for a large table and chairs, with full height glazed panels and door opening onto the rear garden and drawing in an abundance of natural light. Metal light fitting. Vertical and roller blinds. Laminate wood flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen
- Superbly appointed kitchen boasting a stylish range of plum/cream coloured, high gloss cabinets complemented by polished chrome handles, butcher-block work surfaces, and co-ordinating mosaic tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink and drainer, above which is a front facing window fitted with micro venetian blind. Stainless steel 4-burner gas hob with chimney style extractor canopy above, and electric oven/grill below. The “Beko” washing machine and fridge/freezer will remain. Circular spotlight fitting. Laminate wood flooring.
- First Floor
- A turned, carpeted staircase ascends from the entrance hall to the first floor where white panelled doors provide access to the upstairs rooms. Hatch to insulated loft space. Built-in shelved cupboard, and further storage cupboard fitted with hanging rail and shelves. Smoke detector.
- Bedroom 1
- 13’6” x 10’2” approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear of the home, with pleasant open aspect, this good sized double bedroom boasts an attractive accent wall, and benefits from a mirror-fronted wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Large fabric ceiling pendant, micro venetian blind fitted to window, and carpeted floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 13’6” x 8’3” approx
- Attractively presented, again rear facing double bedroom displaying co-ordinating décor and carpet. Coloured glass drop ceiling light. Micro venetian blind to window.
- Bedroom 3
- 10’2” x 6’10” approx
- This good sized single bedroom is located to the front of the property and benefits from a built-in wardrobe which provides hanging and shelving facilities. Ceiling pendant and micro venetian blind. Carpet.
- Shower Room
- Smart, fully tiled shower room fitted with a white wc; wash hand basin on pedestal with chrome mixer tap; and glazed, corner shower enclosure fitted with mains powered shower. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet. Chrome ladder style radiator. Surface mounted glass ceiling light. Tile effect vinyl flooring. Opaque glass, front facing window.
Rowan Road is within easy reach of a wide range of amenities, including primary and secondary schools, local shops and supermarkets, community and leisure activities, the Hospital Complexes at Foresterhill and Cornhill, and regular public transport. Close proximity to the City’s main arterial route ensures ease of access to the City Centre, Aberdeen International Airport, and the oil related offices at Dyce and Bridge of Don.