We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive three bedroom, mid-terraced dwellinghouse situated within a particularly pleasant aspect in a well-established residential area of the popular coastal suburb of Cove. Offering a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors, this ideal family home benefits from the comforts of a gas central heating system, full double glazing and newly refitted bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware. The home features fresh neutral décor throughout with a combination of practical floor coverings, there is a pleasant open outlook to the front of the home. The bright and airy rooms comprise: welcoming entrance hall; cloakroom fitted with a two piece suite; comfortably proportioned lounge on semi-open plan to the fully fitted and equipped kitchen, fitted with white gloss cabinets, laminate work surfaces and mosaic splashbacks; carpeted staircase to upper hall; generously sized double bedroom to the rear of the home; second, front facing double bedroom; front facing single bedroom; and a smart bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware. Outside the gardens are low maintenance with areas of decking, artificial turf and chipped stone areas, and parking is available within resident car park. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, light fittings, window dressings and appliances, and interior viewing is genuinely recommended to appreciate this ideal starter home, ready to move into with the minimum of inconvenience.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a uPVC glass paned exterior door into the welcoming Entrance Hall with contemporary décor, giving access to all rooms on the ground floor and a grey carpeted staircase leads up to first floor level. A spacious entrance with ample space for a hanging coats and storing footwear. A rear uPVC glass paned exterior door gives access to the Rear Garden. Amtico wood flooring. Three co-ordinating light shade fittings.
- 2.57m x 0.71m (8’5” x 2’4”) approx.
- With white sanitary ware comprising: pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap; and w.c. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Light shade fitting. Tiled flooring.
- 4.93m x 3.07m (16’2” x 10’1”) approx.
- A glass paned door from the Hall leads into the comfortably proportioned Lounge with space for dining. Featuring a glitter wallpaper accent wall and amtico wood flooring is continued. Front facing window providing an open aspect, and dressed with venetian blinds and curtains on a stainless steel rail. Two spotlights on stainless steel fitting.
- 3.09m x 2.57m (10’2” x 8’5”) approx.
- The Kitchen is fitted with a range of white gloss base and wall cabinets with long chrome handles, contrasting laminate work surfaces and mosaic tiled splasbacks. Fully equipped with appliances including: built-in oven; 4 burner gas hob with stainless steel splashback; Beko free-standing fridge/freezer; Kenwood washing machine; Kenwood dishwasher; and stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. Rear facing window fitted with a roller blind. The flooring is continued into this room. Spotlighting on stainless steel fitting.
- Upper Hall
- A turned, carpeted staircase leads up to first level Bedrooms and Bathroom. Built-in shelved storage cupboard. Hatch to loft space. Light grey laminate wood flooring. Spotlighting on stainless steel fitting.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.37m x 2.97m (14’4” x 9’9”) approx.
- Situated to the rear of the home, this generous sized Double Bedroom provides ample space for a range of free-standing storage furniture and built-in boiler cupboard with shelving. Decorated in white painted walls and contrasting black carpeting, the window is dressed with a roller blind and curtains on a stainless steel rail. Stylish light fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.12m x 2.34m (10’3” x 7’8”) approx.
- With an open front facing view, the second Double Bedroom has a wallpapered feature wall and light grey laminate wood flooring. Window dressed with venetian blinds and curtains on white wood rail. Light shade fitting.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.34m x 2.18m (7’8” x 7’2”) approx.
- Also situated to the front of the home, with neutral décor and dark grey laminate wood flooring, this Single Bedroom is ideal as a child’s room or office space. Window dressed with venetian blinds and curtains on stainless steel rail. Spotlighting on stainless steel fitting.
- 1.7m x 1.68m (5’7” x 5’6”) approx.
- Fitted with a smart white suite comprising: bath with over-head Mira shower, glass screen and full wall aqua panels; pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap; and w.c. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Rear facing glazed window with a roller blind. Vinyl tiled flooring. Dome light fitting.
- There is a resident car park to the side of the property with low maintenance Front and Rear Gardens. The terraced Front Garden has been beautifully landscaped and features a large timber decking area, artificial turf and raised borders with a variety of colourful shrubbery within chipped stones. A sweeping path with slate paving stones leading to the front door. The fully enclosed Rear Garden has a decking area, chipped stone areas and a paved path leading to the rear timber gate. Rotary dryer. Garden shed.
- Travel to Cove via Wellington Road exiting into Cove at the roundabout. Turn left into Marchmont Street and follow the road round turning left into Usan Ness. Number 43 is situated on the right hand side of the road, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
Cove is a thriving coastal suburb located to the south of Aberdeen City, within easy access of the City Centre, and the business parks at Altens, Tullos and Badentoy. Local shops serve everyday needs whilst a wider choice is available at nearby Bridge of Dee, where there are Asda, Sainsbury, B&Q and Boots outlets. There are two primary schools, each within walking distance, and a regular public transport service operates to and from the City, with a bus stop nearby. The old village boasts a picturesque harbour, pleasant coastal walks, and a hotel with reputable restaurant.No result founded