We are pleased to offer for lease this two bedroom, first floor apartment which forms part of a well-maintained, traditional granite building situated on the corner of the George Street. Offering a generous level of accommodation, in a particularly central location within the City, benefits include a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows and fresh neutral décor throughout complimented by a combination of carpeting and vinyl flooring. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, comfortably proportioned lounge, recently upgraded kitchen, two bedrooms, one of which benefits from built-in wardrobe spaces and shower room. Within the communal hall, there is access to a storage cellar and outside communal garden laid to lawn.
- Entered via a timber entrance door into the Hall giving access to all accommodation within the apartment. Neutral décor and wood effect flooring.
- Comfortably proportioned Lounge with large front facing window providing a nice outlook over the City. Painted feature wall and neutral toned carpeting. Window fitted with curtains on rail. Spotlight fitting.
- Contemporary Kitchen with a range of white gloss base and wall units with long chrome handles, contrasting laminate worktops and white tiled splashbacks, and equipped with Lamona built-in oven, electric hob with stainless steel splashback and stainless steel chimney style extractor hood above, free standing Hotpoint fridge/freezer, washing machine and stainless steel sink with drainer. Vinyl tiled effect flooring. Extractor fan. Pendant light fitting.
- Bedroom 1
- Rear facing Double Bedroom freshly decorated in neutral tones with dado railing and new carpeting recently laid. Two built-in wardrobes providing hanging and shelving space, and one housing the central heating combi boiler. Window fitted with curtains on rail. Light shade fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- Second Bedroom situated to the front with window fitted with curtains on rail. Neutral décor with dado railing. Laminate wood flooring.
- Shower Room
- Fitted with fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle with glass pull out door, wall hung white wash hand basin with white tiled splashback and w.c. Two wall mounted storage cabinets. Extractor fan. Vinyl tiled flooring.
- Within the communal hall, there is access to an exclusive storage cellar. Walled communal garden to the rear laid to lawn.
- Travel North on George Street to junction with Hutcheon Street. Number 433 is situated on the left hand side of the road on the corner.
The property is located in the heart of Aberdeen City Centre close to numerous amenities including shopping malls, shops serving every day needs, leisure and recreational facilities, restaurants, pubs, cultural pursuits, and public transport. On a direct route to Aberdeen International Airport and the oil related offices at Dyce, the property is also situated within easy access of Aberdeen Sports Village and Aquatic Centre, Aberdeen College, and Aberdeen University’s Campus at Old Aberdeen.No result founded