Forming part of a well maintained, purpose-built block of homes within an established and popular development close to Aberdeen University’s Old Aberdeen Campus, this light and airy two bedroom, first floor apartment benefits from electric heating, double glazed windows, a door entry system, and generous built-in storage facilities. Of further benefit is the private residents parking space located in the rear courtyard. The central hallway boasts two shelved storage cupboards, with a glazed door opening into the well proportioned lounge which enjoys an open aspect to the rear. The kitchen is of dining proportions, fully equipped and fitted with a range of cherry wood effect cabinets. Each of the two double bedrooms benefit from built-in wardrobes, and the fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a modern, white 3-piece suite and electric over-bath shower. Included in the sale are all fitted floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings and appliances in the kitchen, whilst the items of furniture remaining in the property may also remain. There is an active Residents’ Association for the development to ensure that the communal areas are maintained to a good standard, and interior viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Fitted with a ceiling light and wall mounted coat hooks. Door to hall.
- Central to the home and benefiting from a walk-in, shelved storage cupboard with hatch access to floored and shelved loft space, and housing the water tanks and electricity meter/fusebox. Further shelved cupboard housing the condensing tumble dryer. Wall mounted door entry handset. Smoke detector and spotlight fitting. Telephone point. Carpeted floor tiles.
- 3.49m x 3.99m (11’5” x 13’1”) approx
- Accessed via a glazed door from the hall, the well proportioned lounge has two windows which draw in ample natural light and offer an open outlook to the rear. Television aerial and telephone points. Recessed downlighters controlled by dimmer switch. Smoke detector. Wooden venetian blinds. Laminate wood flooring. Door to kitchen.
- Dining Kitchen
- 2.47m x 3.99m (8’1” x 13’1”) approx
- Well equipped with a range of cherry wood effect cabinets, contrasting black floss work surfaces, and splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer, above which is a rear facing window fitted with wooden venetian blind. White electric hob with integrated extractor hood above, washing machine, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer. Spotlight track and glass ceiling pendant. Laminate wood flooring. Space for dining at table and chairs.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 2.95m x 3.05m (9’8” x 10’) approx
- Front facing double bedroom benefiting from a built-in double wardrobe fitted with hanging rails and shelves. Curtains fitted to wooden pole and laminate wood flooring. Ceiling pendant.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 2.33m x 3.05m (7’7” x 10’) approx
- Again front facing, with built-in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving facilities. Ceiling pendant. Curtains fitted to wooden pole. Laminate wood flooring.
- Fully tiled bathroom fitted with a white 3-piece suite, “Mira Sport” electric over-bath shower and curtain. Shaver socket. Co-ordinating chrome accessories. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. Laminate wood flooring.
- The tidy communal hall and staircase is fully carpeted and benefits from security lighting. Landscaped grounds. Private residents parking space located in the rear courtyard.
- From the east end of Union Street turn left onto King Street, turning left at the second set of traffic lights onto Mounthooly Way. Turn first right onto King’s Crescent, then first left into Jute Street. At the end turn right onto Froghall Terrace where number 43 is located on the right hand side of the road.
The development is located within a short walk of Aberdeen University's Old Aberdeen Campus, Aberdeen College, Aberdeen Sports Village & Aquatics Centre, and the City Centre. A variety of local shops serve everyday needs whilst larger retail outlets are located nearby at Kittybrewster & Berryden Retail Parks. The area is well served by various bus routes and Aberdeen Hospitals Complex, Aberdeen International Airport and the wide choice of recreational facilities at Aberdeen Beach are all easily accessible.No result founded