Occupying a generous corner feu, this is an immaculate and well maintained TWO BEDROOMED DETACHED BUNGALOW with open aspect to the front. Situated in a particularly attractive area of Portlethen, the property offers a good standard of accommodation, well laid out over one floor, which will undoubtedly appeal to both retired and young couples alike. The accommodation comprises entrance hall giving access to all rooms, a bright and airy lounge with dining area, fully fitted dining kitchen, which leads to a lovely Conservatory overlooking the rear garden, two good sized double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and a recently installed, fully tiled shower room. Benefiting from gas fired central heating on HIVE control system, double glazing and excellent storage facilities, the property is to be sold inclusive of all fitted floor coverings, window blinds, light fittings and most kitchen appliances. Outside, there are generous garden grounds surrounding the property and a driveway to the front provides off-street parking for four cars. Early viewing of this desirable property is strongly advised.
- Giving access to all rooms, the hallway benefits from a built-in cloaks cupboard and two further storage cupboards, one housing the gas central heating boiler. Access hatch to floored storage loft. Smoke alarm.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 14’11 x 12’3 (4.55m x 3.73m) approx
- A well proportioned room with bay window to the front enjoying an open aspect; T.V. aerial socket with Sky connection; telephone point. The dining area, measuring 9’8 x 4’9, has ample space for family dining with direct access to the kitchen.
- Dining Kitchen
- 9’8 x 9’7 (2.95m x 2.92m) approx
- Fitted with a good range of white gloss base and wall cabinets complete with marble effect work surfaces incorporating a white enamel sink and drainer; vinyl flooring; window to rear; ‘Hotpoint’ built-in electric double oven, gas hob and extractor hood and the automatic washing machine are to remain; spaces for fridge and freezer; Georgian style glazed door to Conservatory.
- 9’4 x 9’2 (2.84m x 2.79m) approx
- A nice addition to the home, this uPVC double glazed conservatory features French doors to the rear garden; wall lights; ceiling fan/light fitting; electric panel heater.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 11’2 x 9’5 (3.4m x 2.87m) approx
- Main double bedroom with rear aspect; built-in wardrobe complete with mirror fronted sliding doors, shelf and hanging rail; T.V. aerial socket.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 10’10 x 8’10 (3.3m x 2.69m) approx
- With front aspect, this second double bedroom benefits from a built-in triple wardrobe with wood veneer sliding doors; telephone point.
- Shower Room
- A fully tiled shower room with attractive border tile at dado height and fitted with a quadrant shower enclosure, mains shower and sliding glass doors, wall hung wash hand basin and w.c.; ceramic tiled floor; extractor fan.
- The property is situated on a generous corner plot, laid mainly to lawn with bark borders interspersed with seasonal shrubs and rockery area. There is access to the rear garden via wooden gates to both sides, and a paved driveway provides off street parking for four cars. The private, fully enclosed rear garden is laid in a mix of paving and granite chips for easy maintenance and features seating areas perfect for outside entertaining. There are two garden sheds, one with power and light and a rotary clothes dryer, all of which are included in the sale.
- Travel south on the main A90 turning off at the sign for Portlethen. At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Muirend Road and the second opening on the right will take you into Broomfield Park. No 44 is situated a short distance ahead on the left hand side.
Portlethen is a popular village to the south of Aberdeen within easy access, via the A90 dual carriageway, for commuting to Aberdeen to the north, Stonehaven to the south and the Industrial Estates/Business estates at Altens and Tullos. The property is conveniently located close to local shops and the Asda Retail Park as well as primary and secondary schools. The City Centre is a short drive away and is also easily accessible by regular public transport.No result founded