We have pleasure in offering for sale this most attractive and instantly appealing, one bedroom, ground floor apartment which forms part of the prestigious Grandholm Village development at Bridge of Don. Representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer, this immaculate property benefits from the comforts of gas fired central heating, double glazing, a door entry system, intruder alarm, and ample residents’ parking facilities. The generously proportioned accommodation is stylishly decorated throughout, complemented by a combination of practical floor coverings and window blinds, which are included in the sale together with all light fittings, and white goods in the kitchen. Interior viewing is essential to fully appreciate this ideal starter home, which comprises: entrance vestibule and hall, exceptionally proportioned lounge with smart fitted kitchen on open-plan concept, a good sized double bedroom benefiting from a built-in wardrobe, and attractive bathroom fitted with a white 3-piece suite, vanity unit, and over-bath shower. The communal areas within the development, which include upkeep of the landscaped gardens, are maintained to a high standard under a factoring agreement.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Welcoming entrance to the home benefiting from a walk-in shelved cupboard housing the electricity meter/fusebox. Neutral décor and coir matting. Intruder alarm control panel. Glass ceiling light.
- Providing access to all rooms via beech veneer doors with brushed steel handles, the reception hall displays neutral décor and quality engineered oak flooring. Built-in cupboard housing central heating boiler. Wall mounted door entry handset. Smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector. Brushed chrome spotlight track. Glazed multi-pane door to lounge.
- 18’3” x 15’1” approx.
- Boasting exceptional proportions, this bright front facing room is decorated in a stylish grey colour, complemented by engineering oak flooring and white wooden venetian blind. Television aerial point with satellite connection. Telephone point with broadband facility. Contemporary brushed steel spotlight fitting.
- 10’9” x 6’9” approx.
- On open-plan concept with the lounge the smart, well equipped kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of beech effect cabinets finished with brushed steel handles, contrasting grey work surfaces, and co-ordinating mosaic splashback tiles. Under unit and overhead plinth lighting. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. “Siemens” 4-burner gas hob with chimney style extractor canopy above, and electric oven/grill below. Integrated washing machine. Refrigerator. Floating display shelves. Carbon monoxide detector and extractor fan.
- Double Bedroom
- 10’7” x 10’ approx.
- Bright, well proportioned bedroom benefiting from a built-in double wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Circular spotlight fitting. Television aerial and telephone points. White wooden venetian blind. New grey coloured carpet.
- Fitted with modern white sanitary ware, comprising: wc with recessed cistern and counter-sunk wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, both housed in a white vanity unit; and bath, above which is a mains powered shower and curtain. Ceramic wall tiling within the shower area and to dado height elsewhere. Shaver socket and circular wall mirror above the wash hand basin. Extractor fan and circular spotlight fitting. Vinyl floor covering.
- Tidy, fully carpeted outer hall with security lighting. Ample shared parking facilities within residents’ car park at the rear. Secure bin and bike stores. Landscaped grounds. Factored development.
- Travel on King Street to the St Machar roundabout, where exit left onto St Machar Drive. At the second set of traffic lights turn right onto Gordons Mills Road, where travel for some distance, crossing the River Don via the new bridge. Turn left onto Grandholm Drive, then first left onto Grandholm Crescent. The entrance to the car park is second on the right, where number 44 is located within the third building on the right hand side.
Grandholm Village is an exclusive and imaginatively designed development. At the hub of the village is a Grade “A” listed former Mill, and there are also a number of business units, a convenience store, beauty salon and hairdresser within the development, with a wealth of local amenities available at nearby Danestone and Bridge of Don including shopping, recreational, and transport facilities. Residents of the Village also enjoy the exclusive use of Grandholm Bridge whilst the newly opened “Third Don Crossing” allows easy access to the Aberdeen University Campus, Aberdeen Hospitals Complex, and City Centre.No result founded