We are pleased to offer for sale this extended, four bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse located within an established residential development, close to a wealth of local amenities, in the popular suburb of Bridge of Don. Offering versatile and generously proportioned accommodation spanning two floors, the property has been upgraded to a high standard in recent years, and benefits from the comforts of a gas fired central heating system with new boiler, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, white panelled internal fire doors with self-closing mechanism, and mains wired smoke detectors. Particularly worthy of mention are the re-furbished kitchen, fitted with an array of stylish white high-gloss cabinets; the three new shower rooms, two of which are en-suite facilities; and the upgraded, fully tiled family bathroom with white sanitary ware, vanity cabinet, and over-bath shower. Throughout this light and airy home the décor is finished in a neutral colour, complemented by a combination of practical floor coverings, window blinds, curtains and light fittings, all of which are included in the sale together with the kitchen appliances. The ground floor layout offers an ideal configuration for purchasers looking to accommodate elderly, infirm or disabled family members, and the rooms comprise: entrance hall; shower room; spacious open-plan lounge/dining room with feature open archway; en-suite shower room; and well equipped kitchen, on semi open-plan concept with the superbly appointed family/dining room which features floor-to-ceiling windows and affords direct access to the rear garden via French doors. Upstairs there is a rear facing master bedroom with en-suite shower room; three further good sized double bedrooms, all with floor space to accommodate free standing furniture; and the smart, fully tiled family bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware, vanity cabinet, and over-bath shower. Outside, the front garden is designed for low maintenance and offers convenient off-road parking for up to 2 vehicles, whilst at the rear the garden is fully enclosed by wooden fencing, is child-friendly, and offers space for al fresco dining on a wooden deck or paved patio. Any of the furniture as seen in the property is available by separate negotiation, and interior viewing is essential to fully appreciate the appeal of this attractive home.
- The property is accessed via a uPVC front door with leaded glass panels. Wall mounted coat hooks. Glass light fitting and smoke detector. Carpeted floor. Staircase to first floor.
- Shower Room
- Fitted with a white wc; wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, glass mosaic tiled splashback, and fitted wall mirror above; and recessed shower enclosure fitted with white quartz effect wet-wall panelling and bi-fold glass door. Co-ordinating chrome accessories. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. Laminate floor tiles.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 5.84m x 3.73m (19’2” x 12’3”) approx
- Spacious open-plan room with feature open archway and large front facing window which draws in an abundance of natural light. The neutral décor is finished with painted dado rails and moulded plaster coving enhanced by oak laminate flooring. Micro venetian window blind and curtains fitted to metal pole. Two spotlight fittings. Smoke detector. Door to shower room.
- Shower Room
- Fitted with a white wc; wall-hung vanity cabinet incorporating a wash basin with mixer tap; and recessed shower enclosure fitted with mains shower with fixed and flexible shower heads, and sliding glass door. Black quartz effect wet-wall panelling within the shower, to the splashback wall, and display sill. Co-ordinating chrome accessories. Chrome ladder style radiator. Opaque rear facing window. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. Laminate floor tiles.
- Family/Dining Room
- 8.08m x 2.26m (26’6” x 16’5” (at widest point)) approx
- Long, L-shaped room, a superb addition to the home, offering an ideal space for everyday family living and for large social gatherings, with full height windows and patio doors opening onto the rear garden. Large storage cupboard with fitted shelving and housing an upright freezer, which will remain. Open serving hatch to kitchen. Aerial for wall mounted TV. Two spotlight fittings, ceiling fanlight, and two smoke detectors. Roller blinds fitted to the windows and patio doors. Oak laminate flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3.91m x 2.44m (12’10” x 8’) approx
- Well equipped kitchen, on semi open-plan concept with the family/didning room, and fitted with a stylish range of white, high-gloss cabinets complemented by contrasting black work surfaces, and splashback tiling. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is an open serving hatch to the dining area. 4-burner gas hob with chimney-style extractor canopy above, and electric oven/grill below. The “LG” washing machine, “Indesit” tumble dryer and upright refrigerator will remain. Heat sensor and carbon monoxide detector. Recessed downlighters. Laminate floor tiles.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with fixed handrail and white spindle balustrade ascends from the hall to the first floor rooms. Hatch to insulated loft space housing the central heating boiler, accessed via a pull down ladder. Glass light fitting and smoke detector.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.58m x 3.51m (11’9” x 11’6”) approx
- Located to the rear of the home, this good sized bedroom affords ample floor space for free standing furniture. Smoke detector and spotlight fitting. Micro venetian blind fitted to the window. Carpeted floor. En-Suite: Fitted with a white wc; wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap; and shower enclosure fitted with “Mira Sport” electric shower and glass sliding door. White quartz effect wet-wall panelling in the shower and to the splashback wall. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. Laminate floor tiles.
- Bedroom 2
- 7.01m x 2.18m (23’ x 7’2”) approx
- Boasting spacious proportions this particularly light and airy bedroom has dual aspect velux windows fitted with blackout blinds which flood the space with natural light. Deep eaves storage cupboard. Smoke detector and spotlight fitting. Carpeted floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.73m x 2.82m (12’3” x 9’3”) approx
- This well proportioned room is front facing with blackout blind fitted to the window and carpeted floor. Spotlight fitting.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.82m x 2.69m (9’3” x 8’10”) approx
- Enjoying a pleasant leafy outlook, this front facing bedroom benefits from a large built-in cupboard fitted with hanging rail and shelving. TV aerial and telephone points. Spotlight fitting. Blackout window blind. Carpet.
- Family Bathroom
- Smart, fully tiled, bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware, comprising: wc with recessed cistern, and counter-sunk wash basin with mixer tap, both housed within a walnut vanity cabinet; and double-ended bath with central filler tap, above which is a mains shower with glass screen. Fitted wall mirror. Chrome ladder style radiator. Opaque glass rear facing window. Recessed downlighters and extractor fan. Ceramic floor tiles.
- The front garden is enclosed by a Fyfestone wall, with a paved path leading to the front door, and tarmac driveway. The remainder of the garden is laid in paving stones, providing convenient off-road parking for up to 2 vehicles, and established shrubs and conifers provide a welcome splash of colour. The large, child-friendly rear garden is fully enclosed by wood fencing and laid to lawn, with a variety of mature shrubs offering a good degree of screening. A wooden deck and paved patio provide ideal spaces for al fresco dining and outdoor relaxation, and the wooden shed will remain. Rotary clothes dryer. Sensor activated security light. Water tap.
- Travel to Bridge of Don via King Street and onto Ellon Road. At the second roundabout take the first exit onto The Parkway. At the following roundabout take the third exit onto Scotstown Road and travel to the traffic lights where turn left onto Jesmond Drive. Turn third right onto Newburgh Drive where number 45 is located along on the left hand side of the road.
The area offers a wide range of amenities including primary schools with pre-school groups, an academy, a variety of independent shops serving everyday needs, Asda and 24-hour Tesco supermarkets, health centre with doctors’ surgery and a regular public transport service. Leisure facilities include a community centre with swimming pool and various activity groups, a state–of-the-art private fitness club in nearby Danestone, pleasant walks along the banks of the River Don, at Brig o’ Balgownie, along the nature reserve and estuary at Bridge of Don, and within the picturesque open spaces at Seaton Park. There are also several challenging golf courses close by including Royal Aberdeen, Murcar, and the world renowned Trump International Resort. Excellent road links ensure easy access to the business parks at Bridge of Don and Dyce, Aberdeen International Airport, Aberdeen Hospitals Complex, and other parts of the city.No result founded