We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, three bedroom, mid-terraced dwelling house located within a well-established area of the City. Offering a comfortable level of accommodation spanning two floors, this home represents an ideal choice for a first time buyer, young couple or family, and interior viewing is genuinely recommended. Enjoying the benefits of a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows and excellent storage facilities throughout. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, light fittings and window dressings, the rooms comprise: welcoming entrance hall; front facing kitchen with space for informal dining; particularly bright and spacious lounge enjoying patio doors giving direct access to the garden; turned staircase to upper hall; two good sized double bedrooms, one of which benefits from built-in wardrobe space; single bedroom with generous over-stair storage; smart bathroom fitted with a three piece white suite; and shower room. Outside the gardens are well maintained, and ample on-street parking available to the front.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a hardwood glass paned exterior door with side panel, the welcoming Hall gives access to both ground floor rooms and turned staircase to first floor level. Large cupboard providing excellent storage facilities under the stairs, and further shelved cupboard housing the fuse box and electric meter. Tiled flooring.
- 18’3” x 13’3” approx.
- A particularly bright and spacious Lounge situated to the rear of the home with large window and patio doors leading out to decking area within the garden. A wall hung electric fireplace creates a pleasing focal point to the room. Decorated in neutral tones and cream carpeting, there are co-ordinating roller blinds and full length curtains on rail to both window and patio door. Glass paned interior door into the room from the Hall.
- 12’4” x 7’6” approx.
- Archway from the Hall leads into the front facing Kitchen with ample space for dining. The Kitchen is fitted with a range of wooden base and wall units with painted white doors and drawers, laminate worktops and green mosaic tiled splashbacks. Equipped with brand new built-in Indesit double oven/grill, electric hob with pull-out extractor hood, brand new integral fridge and 1 ½ sink with drainer below window fitted with a blind. Spotlights. Tiled flooring.
- Upper Hall
- A turned carpeted staircase with wooden banister leads up to the first floor accommodation. The rooms are accessed through white wood panelled interior doors. Hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 1
- 13’6” x 9’7” approx.
- Rear facing, spacious Double Bedroom with neutral toned striped wallpapering and cream carpeting. Ample space within the room for a range of free-standing furniture. Pendant light fitting.
- Bedroom 2
- 13’3” x 7’8” approx.
- Second good sized Double Bedroom with the benefit of a built-in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving space. Neutral wallpapering and cream carpeting. Rear facing window fitted with a blind. Dome light fitting.
- Bedroom 3
- 10’ x 9’8” (at widest) approx.
- Situated to the front of the home, Single Bedroom decorated in blue tones and wooden laminate flooring. Large over-stair storage cupboard. Window fitted with roller blind. Pendant light fitting.
- 7’6” x 5’3” approx.
- Smart Bathroom fitted with a white Twyford suite comprising: bath with splashback ceramic tiling and co-ordinating bath panel; wash hand basin with splashback tiling, set within vanity unit; and w.c with concealed cistern. Front facing glazed window fitted with a roller blind and drapes. Tiled flooring.
- Shower Room
- Fitted with a shower cubicle. Low level storage cupboard. Extractor fan. Carpeted.
- Low maintenance garden to the front laid with chipped stones partially enclosed with a neat hedge and low level stone wall. Ample on-street parking is available to the front of the home. Fully enclosed Rear Garden with an open outlook, laid to lawn with a raised decking area. Attractively laid out garden with a variety of borders with colourful flowers and plants.
- Travel North along Anderson Drive and turn left onto the Lang Stracht. Continue along turning left onto Stronsay Drive. At the traffic lights turn right onto Eday Road, and then second right onto Eday Drive. Continue to the end turning left into Eday Square where number 46 is situated to the end of the square, as indicated by our for sale sign.
Eday Square is situated within easy distance of Aberdeen Woodend Hospital and Royal Infirmary, Westhill, Dyce, Aberdeen Airport and Bridge of Don Industrial Estates., while the city centre is also easily accessible either by car or public transport. The property enjoys a good location within established area, and locally there are an excellent range of amenities including a community centre, shops serving everyday needs, Tesco Supermarket, primary and secondary schools, leisure activities with sports centre, playing fields and curling rink nearby, Hazelhead park and golf course, and Den of Maidencraig Local Nature Reserve.No result founded