We are pleased to offer for sale this self-contained upper floor, two bedroom apartment located within a block of only four properties. Offering a good level of accommodation, which would require full modernisation and renovation throughout, benefits include electric storage heating, uPVC double glazed windows, burglar alarm and an exclusive area of garden to the rear. The rooms comprise: entrance vestibule and hall; bright front facing lounge with open fireplace; rear facing kitchen accessed from the lounge; two double bedrooms, one of which benefits from built-in wardrobe space; and shower room. Ample on-street parking to the front of the property, whilst there is an exclusive area of garden and a shared drying green to the rear. Representing an ideal choice for a buyer seeking a renovation project, the property will be sold as seen, and interior viewing is invited.
- Entrance Vestibule & Hall
- Entered via a timber hardwood door with fan light above, the Entrance Vestibule gives access to the Hall through a glass paned interior door. Alarm control panel. Wooden panelling to walls. Ceiling coving. Carpeted.
- 16’2” x 10’10” approx.
- A particularly bright room with large front facing window, the Lounge is of generous proportions. Features an open fire with tiled hearth. Low level shelved cupboard for storage. Ceiling coving. Carpeted.
- 9’8” x 6’10” approx.
- Accessed from the Lounge, the Kitchen is fitted with a range of wooden base and wall units, laminate worktops and a combination of tiled and brick splashbacks. Equipped with free-standing double oven/hob, fridge/freezer, Hotpoint washing machine and stainless steel sink with drainer below rear facing window. Ceiling coving. Carpeted.
- Bedroom 1
- 13’3” x 10’3” approx.
- Front facing good sized Double Bedroom with space for a range of free standing storage furniture. Cupboard housing the fuse box and electric meter. Carpeted.
- Bedroom 2
- 10’ x 8’6” approx.
- Situated to the rear of the home, second Double Bedroom benefitting from extensive built-in wardrobes providing hanging and shelving space. Carpeted.
- Shower Room
- Fitted with shower cubicle with bi-folding glass doors, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and white w.c. Full wall ceramic tiling to suite with wooden panelling to the remainder of the walls. Rear facing glazed window. Vinyl flooring.
- Shared drying green to the rear with an exclusive area of garden bounded by a brick wall, laid to grass with mature shrubbery. Timber shed.
- From the city centre, head north along Westburn Drive towards the 'six roads' roundabout taking the third exit onto Hilton Drive. Continue for some distance taking a left into Middlefield Place, and number 46 is situated on the right hand side of the road, as indicated by our for sale sign.
Hilton is a popular residential area within easy reach of the City Centre by car or bus, and within walking distance of a wide range of local amenities. The property is well placed for access to Aberdeen University and to the Hospital Complex at Foresterhill. Amenities include the Sainsbury’s supermarket and other retail outlets at Berryden, Tesco 24-hour supermarket at Danestone, Westburn and Victoria Parks, primary and secondary schools. The main arterial route through the City allows ease of access to Aberdeen International Airport and the oil related offices at Bridge of Don and Dyce.No result founded