We are delighted to offer for sale this superb, three bedroom, terraced dwellinghouse located within a small modern development built by Barratt Homes, close to the picturesque coastline at Cove. Offering a good level of stylishly presented accommodation spanning two floors, there are open sea views from the front facing windows and benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, and two allocated parking spaces within a residents' car park at the rear. The contemporary decor is most tastefully enhanced by bespoke plantation shutters fitted to all windows, superior 'Kuni' wood effect ceramic floor tiles, and quality carpeting. The superbly appointed kitchen boasts a comprehensive range of graphite grey coloured cabinets, high-end integrated appliances, and glass mosaic splashback tiling, whilst the cloakroom and bathroom are fitted with white coloured 'Twyford' sanitary ware. Presented in showhome condition, this 'ready to move into' property represents an ideal choice for a couple or young family, and the ground floor accommodation comprises: entrance vestibule; instantly appealing lounge with striking porcelain tiled wall incorporating a recessed TV and remote controlled living flame electric fire; light and airy dining kitchen providing direct access to the rear garden; adjacent utility room; and cloakroom/toilet fitted with a 2-piece suite and black gloss metro tiles to dado height. An open-plan staircases ascends from the lounge to the first floor rooms, which comprise: a spacious front facing bedroom with striking wood laminate accent wall, and benefiting from generous built-storage facilities; two further rear facing bedrooms; and smart, extensively tiled bathroom. Outside there is a small paved area at the front of the property, whilst the recently terraced rear garden is fully enclosed by high wooden fencing and enjoys a particularly private space for outdoor relaxation. To fully appreciate the high standard of finish and unique quality uprades within this enviable home, interior viewing is essential!
- Entrance Vestibule
- The home is accessed via a partially glazed front door with fanlight. Smoke detector. Triple glass light fitting. Wood effect ceramic floor tiles.
- 4.27m x 3.66m (14’ x 12”) approx
- Instantly appealing and stylishly presented lounge located to the front of the home with open-plan staircase to the first floor, and door to the kitchen. The focal point of this comfortably proportioned room is a striking porcelain tiled wall with recessed TV and remote controlled living flame electric fire. Understair storage cupboard housing electricity meter/fusebox. White plantation shutter fitted to the window. Wood effect ceramic floor tiles.
- Dining Kitchen
- 3.58m x 3.1m (11’9” x 10’2”) approx
- Superbly appointed kitchen offering ample space for dining table, and boasting a stylish range of graphite grey coloured high-gloss cabinets complemented by polished steel handles, contrasting silver grey coloured work surfaces, and a coloured glass mosaic tiled splashback. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. 4-burner gas hob with coloured glass splashback and stainless steel chimney style extractor canopy above, and electric oven/grill below. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Central heating boiler concealed within wall unit. Glazed door with side screens fitted with white plantation shutters providing access to the rear garden. Wood effect ceramic flooring. Door to utility room.
- Utility Room
- Conveniently located adjacent to the kitchen and housing the Samsung washing machine. Fitted worktop, recessed downlighters, and wood effect ceramic flooring.
- Fitted with a modern white 2-piece suite and black gloss metro tiles to dado height. Co-ordinating chrome accessories. Recessed downlighters. Opaque rear facing window fitted with white plantation shutter. Wood effect ceramic floor tiles.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with open white spindle balustrade and oak handrail ascends from the lounge to the first floor hall where there is hatch access to the loft space. Metal ceiling light and smoke detector.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.06m x 2.74m (13’4” x 9’) approx
- This spacious, front facing bedroom offers a fabulous open view to the sea and benefits from a mirror-fronted wardrobe and an overstair storage cupboard, with ample floor space to accommodate free standing furniture. A striking wood laminate accent wall complements the tasteful decor, with full length curtains and white plantation shutters fitted to the windows, and carpeted floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.25m x 2.08m (10’8” x 6’10”) approx
- Decorated in a pastel colour, this bedroom enjoys a quiet aspect to the rear of the home and is meantime used as a dressing room, with a free-standing combination wardrobe unit finished with bi-fold doors extending along one wall. Spotlight fitting. White plantation shutter and carpeted floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.39m x 2.31m (7’10” x 7’7”) approx
- Again rear facing, this is a delightful child's or guest bedroom. Pendant fitting. White plantation shutter. Carpet.
- Smart bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware, comprising: wc; wash basin on pedestal; and double ended bath, above which is a mains shower and folding glass screen. Extensive ceramic wall tiling to the splashback areas, and to the floor. Chrome towel rail. Shaver socket. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters.
- There is a small paved area to the front of the property, and two allocated parking spaces within a residents' car park at the rear. The recently terraced rear garden is fully enclosed by high wooden fencing and enjoys a particularly private aspect, offering the perfect space for outdoor relaxation and al fresco dining. Retractable washing line. Large upright plastic store. Discreet bin storage area. Fence mounted solar lights.
Cove is a popular and thriving suburb with a picturesque Old Village and harbour, and excellent community amenities which include pre-school groups, two primary schools, and a state-of-the-art academy at Lochside. A variety of local shops and supermarkets serve everyday needs, and there is a reputable hotel with popular restaurant, public transport, as well as scenic coastal and woodland walks. Lying within only a few minutes’ drive of Aberdeen City Centre and the excellent retail facilities at Bridge of Dee, the property is also within easy access of the oil related offices at Altens, Tullos and Badentoy.No result founded