Enjoying a quiet location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in an established residential development, this two bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse with detached single car garage enjoys the comforts of gas central heating with new Worcester Bosch boiler, upgraded uPVC double glazed windows and doors, maintenance free uPVC soffits and downpipes, and cavity wall insulation. Representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer or couple, the light and airy accommodation comprises, at ground floor level: entrance hall and study; nicely proportioned, front facing lounge with electric fire suite in marble surround; well equipped kitchen fitted with an array of cabinets and affording space for informal dining at a breakfast bar; and bright conservatory, an ideal addition to the home, providing direct access to the rear garden. Upstairs there are two good sized double bedrooms, one benefiting from a range of bespoke fitted furniture which provides generous hanging and shelving facilities; and a smart, fully tiled shower room, upgraded in recent years and boasting stylish white sanitary ware, vanity cabinet, and glazed corner shower enclosure. Outside the gardens are established and host a variety of flowering shrubs at the front and a child-friendly space at the rear, whilst a long paved concrete driveway at the side offers convenient off-road parking for up to three vehicles in front of the garage.
- The property is accessed via a new composite, multi-locking front door with opaque glass side screens. Smoke detector. Glass light fitting. Oak flooring. Staircase to first floor.
- This ideal home office could also be used as a child’s nursery. Fitted shelving. Telephone point with Broadband connection. Pendant fitting. Side facing window fitted with micro venetian blind.
- 4.62m x 3m (15’2” x 9’10”) approx
- Nicely proportioned lounge overlooking the front garden, with an electric fire suite in marble surround providing a pleasing focal point. TV aerial and telephone points. Triple shade metal light fitting. Vertical blind fitted to window. Oak flooring.
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- 4.72m x 2.34m (15’6” x 7’8”) approx
- On open-plan concept with the lounge, the kitchen is fitted with an array of beech effect base, wall, larder, and glass-fronted display cabinets complemented by under-unit lighting, contrasting work surfaces, and splashback tiling. Asterite sink and drainer with mixer tap. Appliances include built-in “Neff” 4-burner gas hob with integrated extractor hood above, and electric oven/grill below; integrated fridge/freezer; and “Servis” washing machine, which will remain. Space for informal dining at small breakfast bar. Heat sensor/smoke detector. Spotlight track and triple shade metal light fitting. Oak/ceramic tiled flooring. Multi-pane double doors to conservatory.
- 4.52m x 3.12m (14’10” x 10’3”) approx
- A light and airy addition to the home, glazed on three sides, with double doors opening onto the garden. Vertical and roller blind. Semi-circular uplighters. Oak flooring.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with fixed handrail ascends to the first floor where a side facing window fitted with voile screen draws in ample natural light. Shelved linen cupboard. Hatch with fixed pull down ladder to partially floored loft space with light. Pendant fitting.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 3.61m x 2.97m (11’10” x 9’9”) approx
- Good sized front facing bedroom fitted with a range of bespoke fitted wardrobes, bedside chests with corner display shelves, and overhead bridging units which provide generous hanging and shelving facilities. Deep built-in cupboard fitted with hanging rail and shelving. TV aerial point. Glass pendant. Curtains and carpet.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.38m x 2.74m (11’1” x 9) approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear, this bedroom offers ample floor space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture. Glass pendant, curtains and carpet.
- Shower Room
- Smart, fully tiled shower room, upgraded in recent years and boasting a range of stylish sanitary ware in white, comprising: wc with recessed cistern and flush plate; wall-hung vanity cabinet incorporating a wash basin with mixer tap; and glazed corner shower enclosure fitted with curved sliding doors and mains shower. Wall mirror above the basin with shaving light. Chrome ladder style radiator/towel warmer. Glass light fitting. Opaque rear window. Ceramic floor tiles with underfloor heating.
- The front garden is laid mainly to lawn surrounded by a border filled with established flowering shrubs and bushes. A long patterned concrete driveway at the side provides convenient off-road parking for up to three vehicles in front of the garage. Water tap. The rear garden is designed for low maintenance and screened for neighbouring properties by wooden fencing. Patterned concrete and paved patio areas with the remainder laid in stone chips. Rotary clothes dryer.
- Single Garage
- Set back and detached from the home, the single car garage has an up-and-over front door, side door opening into the rear garden, fitted shelving, power and light.
- Travel to Bridge of Don via King Street and Ellon Road. At the second roundabout exit onto the Parkway. At the following roundabout take the third exit onto Scotstown Road. At the traffic lights turn left onto Jesmond Drive. Travel for a good distance, passing Asda and Oldmachar Academy on the right, then turn second left into Lee Crescent. Turn second right and follow the road to the right where number 48 is located on the right hand side of the cul-de-sac.
Bridge of Don is a popular residential suburb lying to the north of the City, well served by local amenities, including a variety of shops serving everyday needs, Asda, Tesco supermarkets and M&S foodstore, health centres, churches, coffee shops, and restaurants. There is also a choice of primary and secondary schools, leisure facilities including a community centre with swimming pool, fitness club at Danestone, pleasant river walks at Brig o’ Balgownie and the Don estuary, and several challenging golf courses, including the renowned Trump International. The area is convenient for access to Aberdeen International Airport, the business parks at Bridge of Don and Dyce, and there is easy access to public transport links.No result founded