We are pleased to offer for sale this one bedroom, top floor apartment which forms part of a well-maintained, traditional granite building. Offering a generous level of accommodation, in a particularly central location within the City, the apartment represents an ideal purchase for a first time buyer, young professional or a buy-to-let investor. Benefits include a gas central heating system, uPVC double glazed windows and fresh neutral décor throughout complimented by a combination of floor coverings. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, comfortably proportioned lounge, rear facing kitchen with ample space for dining, double bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and bathroom fitted with a white suite and shower over the bath. Outside there is a well maintained, communal garden laid to lawn. Interior viewing is recommended and included in the sale are all light fittings, window dressings and appliances within the Kitchen.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a hardwood entrance door, the L-shaped Hall gives access to all accommodation within the apartment. Large built-in storage cupboard with hanging space. Neutral décor. Carpeted. Security entry system.
- 11’6” x 10’3” approx.
- A comfortably proportioned, front facing Lounge enjoying neutral décor, contrasting carpeting and ceiling coving. Extensive built-in wooden shelving below window fitted with vertical blinds.
- Dining Kitchen
- 13’2” x 6’6” approx.
- Rear facing Kitchen with space for a dining table and chairs, the Kitchen is fitted with white wood base and wall cabinets, co-ordinating laminate work surfaces and ceramic tiled splashbacks. Fully equipped with built-in Beko oven, 4 burner gas hob and Bosch extractor hood above, free-standing Indesit fridge/freezer, Statesman washing machine and stainless steel sink with drainer below large window. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Strip light and further pendant light fitting. Laminate wood flooring. Ceiling coving.
- Double Bedroom
- 9’2” x 6’5” approx.
- Situated to the front of the home, this Double Bedroom is decorated in neutral tones and benefits from a built-in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving space. Window fitted with curtains on a runner. Ceiling coving. Carpeted.
- Fitted with a white suite comprising: bath with over-head shower and shower curtain on rail; pedestal wash hand basin below rear facing glazed window with roller blind; and w.c. The Bathroom features full wall ceramic tiling and contrasting floor tiles. Dome light fitting.
- Walled communal garden to rear which is well-maintained and laid to lawn with an array of shrubbery.
- Travel North on George Street to junction with Hutcheon Street and continue straight ahead through the traffic lights. Number 488 is situated a short distance along on the right hand side of the road.
The property is located in the heart of Aberdeen City Centre close to numerous amenities including shopping malls, shops serving every day needs, leisure and recreational facilities, restaurants, pubs, cultural pursuits, and public transport. On a direct route to Aberdeen International Airport and the oil related offices at Dyce, the property is also situated within easy access of Aberdeen Sports Village and Aquatic Centre, Aberdeen College, and Aberdeen University’s Campus at Old Aberdeen.No result founded