Situated on the ground floor of a modern, sought after development, conveniently located close to the city centre, this is an immaculate TWO BEDROOM, EXECUTIVE APARTMENT with DESIGNATED PARKING.
Presented to the market FOR LEASE in excellent order throughout, this spacious property is offered tastefully furnished and fully equipped, and comprises a welcoming hallway with excellent storage facilities, attractive lounge with box bay window to front, stylish dining kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms and bathroom with shower over bath. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, upvc double glazing and are secured by an audio entry system. There are landscaped gardens and designated parking.
- Hardwood door leads to spacious hall giving access to all accommodation; cupboard housing gas central heating boiler; walk-in shelved storage cupboard and further cupboard housing electricity meter and coat hooks; laminate wood floor; smoke alarm; security entry handset; radiator.
- (16' x 11' approx)
- Spacious room with box bay window to front; laminate wood floor; T.V. aerial socket (wired for Sky); telephone point; radiator.
- Dining Kitchen
- (11' x 10' approx)
- Stylish kitchen fitted with a good range of base and wall cabinets incorporating glass display units and granite effect worksurfaces; ceramic splashback tiling; 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap; ceramic tiled floor; built-in stainless steel electric oven, gas hob and chimney style cooker hood; automatic wash/dryer; integral fridge/freezer; microwave oven; radiator.
- Double Bedroom 1
- (13' x 9' approx)
- A generously proportioned room with front aspect; fitted double wardrobe incorporating shelf/hanging space and mirror fronted sliding doors; range of drawer units and bedside chests; wall mounted flat screen TV; telephone point; radiator.
- Double Bedroom 2
- (11' x 8' approx)
- Second double bedroom, this time overlooking the rear courtyard; fitted double wardrobe complete with mirror fronted sliding doors, shelf and hanging space; wall mounted flat screen TV; radiator.
- Fitted with a modern three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with 'Triton' mains shower and glazed sliding doors; ceramic splashback tiling; vanity wash hand basin and concealed cistern w.c. set in a range of contemporary storage furniture; further storage cupboards above incorporating large mirror with downlighters above; ceramic tiled floor; extractor fan; shaver socket; radiator.
- The communal hallways and landscaped gardens are extremely well maintained with a factoring charge in place currently levied against each property. There are designated parking spaces as well as visitors parking available.
- From the city centre head north onto King Street turning right at the traffic lights onto East North Street. Take the second exit onto Park Street and first right into Constitution Street. The development is situated near the bottom of the road on the right hand side. On entering, take the opening on the left into the courtyard and No 5 is located on the left hand side on the ground floor.
Bannermill is located within walking distance of the City Centre, with its wide range of amenities, and to Aberdeen University at Old Aberdeen. The University Campus at Garthdee is also easily accessible via public transport on nearby King Street. Local shops are close by providing for everyday needs as well as the retail park and leisure facilities at Aberdeen Beach.