We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive three bedroom, semi-detached dwelling house located within a well-established area close to the City Centre and within walking distance to a range of amenities. Offering a generous level of accommodation spanning three floors, the appealing home is in ready to move in condition with fresh neutral décor throughout and a combination of floor coverings. Enjoying the comforts of a gas central heating system with a remotely accessed Hive heating system, uPVC double glazed windows and doors and excellent storage facilities, there is also convenient off-street parking for several car on tarmac driveway with a low maintenance, fully enclosed rear garden offering a safe haven for children and pets. Included in the sale are all floor coverings, window dressings, light fittings and all appliances within the kitchen, and the rooms comprise: welcoming entrance hall; front facing double bedroom with built-in wardrobe space; comfortably proportioned lounge with patio doors giving access to the rear garden, and ample space for dining; fully fitted and equipped kitchen; two further double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobe space; a smart bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware; and access to a versatile attic room currently used as a sitting room and office space. Interior viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this appealing family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via an uPVC glass paned exterior door with side panels into the welcoming Entrance Hall. Decorated in fresh neutral tones and complimented by laminate wood flooring, the Hall provides access to all ground floor rooms and a carpeted staircase with white wood banister ascends to first floor level. Under stair storage cupboard. Two low level cupboards housing the consumer unit and electric and gas meters. Recessed spotlights.
- 15’10” x 11’9” (4.83m x 3.58m) approx.
- Enjoying patio doors giving direct access to the Rear Garden, this comfortably proportioned Lounge provides ample space for a dining table and chairs. Entered via a glass paned interior door from the Hall, the room is decorated in neutral tones with laminate wood flooring. Patio doors fitted with a roller blind. Ceiling coving. Recessed spotlights. Hive remote panel.
- 3.5m x 1.9m (11’6” x 6’3”) approx.
- The Kitchen is fitted with a range of white gloss base and wall cabinets with long chrome handles, and contrasting laminate work surfaces and splashbacks. Incorporated breakfast bar for informal dining. Fully equipped with appliances including: integral Hotpoint oven; 4 burner gas hob with glass splashback and pull-out extractor hood above; free-standing fridge/freezer; Bosch washing machine; Beko tumble dryer; and 1 ½ stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. uPVC glass paned exterior door gives access out the side of the home with a rear facing window fitted with a blind. Chrome sockets. Tiled flooring. Recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.01m x 3.84m (13’2” x 12’7”) approx.
- Situated to the front of the home, this spacious Double Bedroom benefits from extensive built-in wardrobe space accessed by sliding mirror fronted doors. Decorated in white painted walls and laminate wood flooring, with large window drawing in ample natural light and fitted with a roller blind. Light shade fitting.
- Upper Hall
- A turned, carpeted staircase leads up to first floor level. Side facing window with deep sill. Neutral décor. Recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.04m x 2.57m (13’3” x 8’5”) approx.
- Situated to the front of the home, this generous Double Bedroom benefits from extensive built-in storage facilities with two wardrobe spaces and an over-stair cupboard also. Decorated in pink painted walls and laminate wood flooring. Window fitted with curtains on a runner and further roller blind. Ceiling coving. Light shade fitting.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.92m x 2.89m (9’7” x 9’6”) approx.
- Rear facing third Double Bedroom benefitting from a built-in wardrobe with sliding wood panelled doors. Neutral décor. Laminate wood flooring. Ceiling coving. Recessed spotlights.
- 2.06m x 1.91m (6’9” x 6’3”) approx.
- Fitted with full wall ceramic tiles and co-ordinating floor tiles, the Bathroom comprises: P-shaped bath with over-head shower and glass screen; wall hung wash hand basin with mixer tap; and w.c. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Side facing glazed window. Spotlighting on stainless steel base.
- Attic Room
- 6.05m x 2.82m (19’10” x 9’3”) approx.
- With door from the Upper Hall, a carpeted, turned staircase with white wood banister leads up to the Attic Room decorated in neutral décor and laminate wood flooring. This versatile room currently provides a space for relaxing with a useful Office area ideal for home working. Two front facing velux windows fitted with blinds. Central recessed spotlights.
- To the front of the home there is convenient off-street parking for three cars on tarmac driveway. A paved path leads up to the front doors, while a low level timber gates gives access to the Rear Garden. This low maintenance, fully enclosed space is laid to artificial turf with a paved patio from the Lounge. Large timber shed. External water tap. External power sockets.
- Travel south from the City Centre along Wellington Road and turn left onto Girdleness Road. Turn right onto Fernie Brae and number 5 is situated a short distance along on the left hand side of the road, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
Torry is a well-established area of Aberdeen lying within easy walking distance of the city centre, popular with all ages, and well served by amenities. These include a range of local and specialist shops, leisure and recreational facilities, community activities and good road and public transport links.No result founded