This attractive, semi-detached dwellinghouse is located within a quiet, tree-lined street in a prime residential area of the City. Representing an ideal choice for a couple, young family or developer, this granite fronted home enjoys a particularly private aspect to the rear and offers ample scope for extension and further development. Benefits include gas fired central heating with new combi boiler, and uPVC double glazed windows and doors. Also worthy of mention is the bright sun room which overlooks the sunny rear garden, the single car garage, and convenient off-street parking on the tarmac driveway. The décor throughout is in a neutral colour scheme, complemented by a combination of co-ordinating new carpets which will be included in the sale together with all window blinds, curtains, light fittings and white goods in the kitchen. Certain other items of furniture may be available for separate negotiation. The ground floor accommodation comprises: entrance vestibule and hall with fully tiled shower room; instantly appealing lounge with feature tiled fireplace; formal dining/family room with inset wood burner, and patio doors opening onto the bright sun room; and fitted kitchen with door onto the side of the property. At first floor level there are two generously proportioned double bedrooms, and third single bedroom and a bathroom fitted with white 3-piece suite and over-bath shower. The mature gardens are tidy and designed for low maintenance, and interior viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the appeal of this desirable home.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Accessed via uPVC door with leaded glass panels. Fitted shelving and hanging rail. Wall mounted coat hooks. Ceramic floor tiles and matwell. Glazed door to hall.
- Welcoming hall with staircase to first floor. Glass drop ceiling light. Telephone point. New carpet.
- Shower Room
- The fully tiled shower room is fitted with a white wc with recessed cistern, wall mounted wash basin, and recessed shower enclosure fitted with “Mira Sport” electric shower and curtain. Extractor fan. Co-ordinating chrome accessories. Vinyl floor tiles.
- 16’10” x 12’7” approx
- Bright and instantly appealing room boasting a front facing picture window which draws in an abundance of natural light. Feature tiled fireplace incorporating a gas burning coal effect fire, with alcoves to either side. Television aerial point. Glass candelabra. Curtains fitted to window. New carpet.
- Dining/Family Room
- 14’1” x 12’7” approx
- Comfortably proportioned formal dining/family room affording ample space to accommodate a full dining suite. An inset wood burning stove provides a pleasing focal point and patio doors open into a bright sun room. Co-ordinating décor and new carpet, with full length curtains fitted to metal pole. Metal ceiling pendant and two wall lights. Television aerial point.
- Sun Room
- Glazed on three sides, this bright room is an ideal addition to the home and provides a peaceful space to enjoy the rear garden. Wall mounted light fitting. New carpet. Door to garden.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 10’2” x 7’9” approx
- Fitted with base, wall and larder units with co-ordinating work surfaces and splashback tiling. 1.5 stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a rear facing window overlooking the garden. The electric cooker with double oven/grill, automatic washing machine, and dishwasher will remain. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Serving hatch to dining room. Spotlight track. The roller blind and vinyl flooring. Glazed door to the side of the property.
- First Floor
- A newly carpeted staircase with fixed handrail ascends from the hall to the first floor, where two side facing windows are fitted with roller blinds. Hatch access to insulated loft space. Smoke detector.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 12’11” x 9’10” approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear with fabulous open view, this good sized double bedroom benefits from a triple mirror-fronted wardrobe which provides extensive hanging and shelving facilities. Ceiling pendant. Roller blind fitted to window. New carpet.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 13’3” x 11’7” approx
- Generously proportioned, front facing double affording ample space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture. Roller blind and new carpet.
- Bedroom 3
- 9’6” x 6’8” approx
- Fitted cabin bed, side facing window fitted with roller blind, and carpeted floor.
- Fitted with a white 3-piece suite, “Mira Sport” electric shower and glass screen. Ceramic wall tiling around the bath and to the splashback areas. Shaver socket and co-ordinating chrome accessories. Recessed downlighters. Opaque glass rear facing window. Ceramic floor tiles.
- The front garden is designed for low maintenance, with steps and a paved path leading to the front door. A variety of established shrubs provide a splash of year-round colour. Outside light. A tarmac driveway at the side, secured by double metal gates, provides convenient off-street parking for 2 cars. The mature rear garden enjoys a particularly sunny and private aspect. A paved patio offers a welcome space for al fresco dining and the remainder is laid to lawn. Outside light and water tap.
- Single Garage
- Detached from the property and fitted with up-and-over front door, power and light. Rear door onto garden.
- From the City Centre travel west along Queens Road. Continue straight ahead at the Anderson Drive roundabout. Take a left at the traffic lights onto Springfield Road. Continue along turning fourth right onto Craigiebuckler Avenue, then turn first left into Craigiebuckler Terrace. Turn right at the junction and follow the road where number 52 is located on the left hand side of the road.
The property is located within a prime residential area of the City, lying to the west of the City Centre, and boasting a variety of excellent local amenities including shops serving everyday needs, a library, community facilities and leisure activities. Airyhall Primary and pre-school nursery and Hazlehead Academy are close by, and a public transport service operates to and from the City Centre. There are picturesque parks within walking distance at Hazlehead and Johnston Gardens whilst excellent road links ensure ease of access to the oil related offices at Kingswells and Westhill, and most other parts of the City.