We are delighted to offer for sale this exceptionally attractive Two Bedroom Executive First Floor Apartment located in the Jura Building within the prestigious Oakhill Grange development. Finished to the highest of standards by Dandara Homes the property is accessed via a video entry system with lift access to all floors including the secure underground parking area. The property offers spacious and bright, south facing accommodation which has been tastefully decorated and carpeted in neutral tones. The lounge/kitchen, set on open plan provides ample space for a range of both lounge and dining furniture, and features a large south facing balcony extending the living space. The kitchen area has been fully fitted with a range of quality base and wall units together with integrated appliances. The spacious master bedroom benefits from large built in wardrobes spanning one wall and a luxury en-suite bathroom with a shower fitted above the bath. A further generously proportioned double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and an en suite shower room completes the accommodation. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing. Outside the communal areas and gardens are well maintained and landscaped and are maintained by a factor.
- Lounge/Dining Area
- 6.0m x 4.0m (19`8" x 13`1") approx.
- This exceptionally bright and airy lounge enjoys south facing views over the development and has been tastefully decorated and carpeted in neutral tones. Sliding patio doors lead from the lounge to the large balcony area which extends the living space. Television, Sky and T.V. points.
- 2.7m x 1.9m (8`11" x 6`3") approx.
- Kitchen area: Fully fitted with a range of quality, modern base and wall units which provide excellent storage space with roll front stone worksurfaces, matching splashbacks, a 1 ½ stainless steel sink and drainer and integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. A double fitted storage cupboard is plumbed for an automatic washing machine and houses the hot water tank.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.0m x 3.0m (13`2" x 9`9") approx.
- Leading from the lounge this most attractive master bedroom also benefits from south facing views and has been tastefully finished in neutral tones. Storage space is well catered for with a range of fitted wardrobes spanning one wall. Television and Telephone points
- En Suite Bathroom
- Of instant appeal the bathroom has been freshly decorated and tiled and is fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising of an off the floor wash hand basin with a vanity shelf and cupboard fitted above, W.C. and a bath with a shower and glazed screen fitted above. Chrome heated towel rail. Xpelair.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 4.0m x 2.6m (13`1" x 8`6") approx.
- Also of generous proportions and enjoying a south facing aspect this again is a good sized bedroom fitted with a double wardrobe. Connecting door to shower room. Television point.
- Shower Room
- Freshly presented the shower room has connecting doors to the lounge and bedroom two and has been fitted with a modern two piece white suite together with a corner, fully tiled shower enclosure. Vanity shelf and cupboard. Chrome heated towel rail. Xpelair.
- The beautifully landscaped grounds with areas of lawn, mature trees and shrubs and bin stores are maintained by a factoring service for which there is a fee. The property has one designated parking space in the secure underground car park, and designated visitor parking is also available outside.
- Travelling West on Union Street continue straight on at Holburn Junction onto Albyn Place. Continue straight on until the Queens Cross roundabout and take the third opening onto Fountainhall Road. At the end of Fountainhall Road turn left onto Kings Gate and continue straight on then take the sixth opening onto Oakhill Road. Take second left into Oakhill Grange.
Oakhill Grange is a highly desirable developments situated just off the tree lined street Oakhill Road, situated in Aberdeen's west end and well placed for Aberdeen Royal Hospital complex and is in the catchment area for Aberdeen Grammar School. It is also ideally situated for the many private schools that Aberdeen has to offer and has good public transport facilities both on Midstocket Road and Kings Gate. A short distance from Oakhill Grange is the main Aberdeen ring road which provides easy commuting to both north and south of the city.No result founded