Situated within an established residential area in the popular suburb of Portlethen, we are delighted to offer for sale this superb, three bedroom, detached dwelling house. Enjoying the comforts of a gas central heating system with new boiler installed and still under guarantee, Hive remote system, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, good storage facilities and low maintenance gardens, the home has been beautifully re-furbished throughout by the current owners. The smart bathroom and en-suite shower room have been fully upgraded while the home has been completely re-decorated throughout together with quality new flooring laid, which will be included in the sale together with the window blinds and appliances within the kitchen, while all light fittings will be removed. The rooms comprise: welcoming entrance hall; cloakroom; most attractive lounge with box bay window, and on semi-open plan to the dining room with French doors leading out to the garden; fully equipped kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of cabinet and work surfaces; bright upper hall; rear facing master bedroom with en-suite shower room; further double bedroom benefitting from a built-in wardrobe; single bedroom; and bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware. Outside there is convenient off-street parking for several cars on drive and the fully enclosed rear garden is laid with paving slabs. Interior viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate this stylish home which will undoubtedly appeal to those looking for a ‘ready to move in’ home.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a uPVC glass paned exterior door into the welcoming Hall providing access to the ground floor accommodation through white wood panelled interior doors and staircase to first floor level. White décor. Light grey wooden flooring. Wall mounted Hive remote system.
- Fitted with a pedestal wash hand basin and w.c below front facing glazed window. Splashback tiling to wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- 14’ x 11’8” (4.27m x 3.56m) approx
- An instantly appealing room enjoying a box bay frontal window fitted with a roller blind, the Lounge has an open archway leading to the Dining Room. Decorated in fresh white painted walls and modern light grey wooden flooring. Ceiling coving.
- Dining Room
- 11’ x 7’7” (3.35m x 2.31m) approx
- On semi-open plan with the Lounge, this good sized Dining Room enjoys uPVC French doors giving direct access to the Rear Garden. The décor and flooring is continued into this room. Ceiling coving.
- 11’ x 6’7” (3.35m x 2m) approx
- Well-appointed Kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of beech wood base and wall cabinets, co-ordinating wooden block work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, and fully equipped with appliances including: Whirlpool oven, 4 burner gas hob and stainless steel, chimney style extractor hood above; and free-standing Beko fridge, freezer and washing machine. Rear facing window fitted with roller blind. uPVC glass paned exterior door giving access to the side of the home. Large walk-in under stair storage cupboard housing the consumer unit. Brushed chrome wall switches and sockets. Spotlighting on stainless steel track. Tiled flooring.
- Upper Hall
- A carpeted staircase with white wood banister ascends to first floor level with side facing window fitted with a roller blind, flooding the Landing with natural light. Hatch to partially floored loft space and houses the central heating boiler. Built-in storage cupboard. Carpeted.
- Master Bedroom
- 11’7” x 8’ (3.53m x 2.44m) approx
- Appealing Double Bedroom situated to the rear of the home with a quiet aspect. Decorated in neutral tones, there is a wallpapered feature wall and co-ordinating grey carpeting. Ample space within the room for a range of free-standing storage furniture.
- Contemporary Shower Room comprising: shower cubicle with pull-out glass door and full wall aqua panels; wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap set within vanity unit; and w.c. with concealed cistern. Splashback gloss ceramic tiles to vanity unit and wall mounted storage cabinet above. Side facing glazed window with roller blind. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan. Spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2
- 8’8” x 8’7” (2.64m x 2.62m) approx
- Generously sized second Double Bedroom benefitting from built-in wardrobe space accessed by sliding mirror fronted doors. Fresh white décor. Grey carpeting. Front facing window fitted with a roller blind.
- Bedroom 3
- 8’2” x 6’5” (2.41m x 1.96m) approx
- Rear facing Single Bedroom with white painted walls and grey carpeting.
- 6’7” x 5’8” (2m x 1.73m) approx
- With front facing glazed window, this smart Bathroom suite comprises: bath below window and splashback aqua panels; wash hand basin set within vanity unit, splashback panel and wall mounted mirror above; and w.c. with concealed cistern. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Window fitted with roller blind. Vinyl tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
- There are low maintenance gardens to the front and rear of the home. Convenient off-street parking available on loc-bloc driveway to front and side of home for several cars. The Rear Garden is fully enclosed with timber fencing and is laid with paving slabs. Timber shed.
- Travel south from Aberdeen along the A90. Take the second exit from the dual carriageway into Portlethen. At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Muirend Road. Turn right into Boswell Road and then right again. Number 55 is situated a short distance along on the right hand side of the road, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
The property is located within a few minutes’ drive to the south of the City of Aberdeen, and is particularly convenient for the business parks at Altens, Tullos and Badentoy. The suburb of Portlethen boasts a wide range of amenities, including a health centre, a variety of convenience stores serving everyday needs, an Asda superstore, and primary and secondary schools. Recreational facilities include a bowling green, swimming pool and a challenging 18-hole golf course. There are regular rail and bus links providing a quick route to and from Aberdeen City.No result founded