We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, two bedroom, self-contained apartment which is located on the upper floor of a four-in-a block type building located in a quiet, one-way street in the established Torry area of the City. Offering a spacious level of accommodation, with particularly light and airy rooms, benefits include generous built-in and loft storage facilities, gas fired central heating, and uPVC double glazed windows and external door. The décor throughout is displayed in a neutral colour, and all co-ordinating carpets, floor coverings, window blinds, curtains and light fittings are included in the sale. Representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer, couple or young family, interior viewing is recommended, and the rooms comprise: carpeted entrance hall and staircase; bright and spacious lounge; well equipped kitchen affording space for a small table and chairs; two good sized double bedrooms, each benefiting from built-in storage facilities; and a smart shower room fitted with modern white sanitary ware, vanity cabinet, and a glazed shower enclosure. Outside there is a large, well maintained garden to the rear and ample on-street parking to the front of the property.
- The apartment is accessed via a uPVC door at the side of the property, and a carpeted staircase with fixed handrail ascends to the upper hall. Walk-in shelved cupboard with light. Hatch to floored and insulated loft space accessed via pull down ladder. Wall mounted telephone. Triple shade light fitting. Smoke detector.
- 16’9” x 11’9” approx
- Bright and generously proportioned lounge located to the front of the home. Cupboard housing the electricity meter/fusebox. Telephone point. Multi-shade ceiling light. Vertical window blind and laminate wood flooring. Door to kitchen.
- Dining Kitchen
- 11’8” x 9’8” approx
- Well equipped kitchen, affording space for small table and chairs, and fitted with a range of beech fronted base, eye-level, drawer and larder units complemented by contrasting black work surfaces and splashbacks. Stainless steel sink and drawer with mixer tap, above which is a rear facing window fitted with roller blind. Central heating boiler concealed behind larder unit. Built-in ceramic hob with integrated extractor hood above, and electric oven/grill below. Spaces for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Multi-shade ceiling light. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 14’5” x 11’3” approx
- Spacious bedroom with front and side facing windows, benefiting from two built-in cupboards, one shelved, and the other fitted with hanging rail. TV aerial and telephone points. Vertical blind and curtains. Carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 12’3” x 10’5” approx
- Another good sized bedroom with vertical blinds fitted to the rear and side facing windows. Built-in cupboard fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Neutral coloured carpet.
- Shower Room
- Smart shower room fitted with modern sanitary ware in white, comprising: wc with recessed cistern; wash basin housed in a vanity cabinet; and glazed shower enclosure fitted with “Mira Sport” electric shower. Chrome double towel rail and mirror-fronted medicine cabinet. Glass light fitting. Opaque rear facing window with deep display sill fitted with roller blind. The walls are covered in wet-wall panelling, and the flooring is in wood laminate.
- The extensive, well maintained rear garden is laid in grass with mature shrubs around the edge, and a central drying green. Wooden shed and new wooden fencing.
- Travel south from the City Centre along Wellington Road, taking the third road on the left onto Balnagask Road. Turn fourth left onto Battock Place, then immediate left onto Morven Place where number 55 is located along on the right hand side of the road.
Torry is an established residential area of the City boasting a strong sense of community. Local amenities are varied and include a range of shops serving everyday needs, leisure and recreational facilities including a golf course and swimming pool, community activities, and regular public transport. Union Square with its wide choice of retail and leisure facilities, the bus and train stations, and City Centre are all within walking distance of the property.No result founded