Located in a quiet, tree-lined street within a prime residential area of the city, this is a three bedroom, semi-detached dwellinghouse. Offering a versatile level of accommodation spanning two floors the light and airy rooms are well proportioned and benefit from gas central heating, double glazed windows, generous built-in storage facilities, and an integral single car garage. Requiring a degree of internal modernisation, interior viewing is recommended to appreciate the potential and overall appeal and the ground floor rooms comprise: bright entrance vestibule and hall; front facing lounge and sitting room to the rear, each with focal fireplaces; and spacious open-plan kitchen/diner offering access to both the rear garden and garage. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, all benefiting from built-in wardrobe facilities; and a bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware and over-bath shower. Outside the gardens are well maintained and offer a particularly private aspect to the rear, whilst a driveway at the front provides a convenient off-street parking space in front of the garage.
- Entrance Vestsibule
- Accessed via a partially glazed front door, the bright entrance to the home benefits from a built-in cloak cupboard. Glass/metal pendant fitting. Carpeted floor with matwell to sizeable sub-floor area. Glazed door to hall.
- Providing access to all the ground floor rooms, with staircase to the first floor. Smoke detector. Telephone point. Glass pendant fitting. Carpet.
- 17’ x 12’9” (5.18m x 3.88m) approx
- Comfortably proportioned room with front facing picture window, and a tiled fireplace incorporating an electric fire which provides a pleasing focal point. Multi shade candelabra. Vertical blinds and curtains with pelmet fitted to the window. Carpeted floor.
- Sitting Room
- 14’3” (4.34m x 3.88) approx
- Bright, rear facing room featuring a stone fireplace with tiled hearth incorporating an electric fire. TV aerial point. Triple shade light fitting. Vertical blind, curtains and carpet.
- 10’9” x 6’8” (3.27m x 2.03m) approx
- Providing ample space to accommodate a table and chairs, and with direct access to the rear garden via patio doors, the diner benefits from a walk-in pantry and traditional shelved “Aberdeen press”. Vertical blind, full length curtains fitted to pole. Carpet floor tiles. Open archway to kitchen.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 11’9” x 7’5” (3.58m x 2.26m) approx
- Fitted with a range of pine fronted floor and wall units, contrasting marble effect worktops, and tiled splashbacks. White 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a rear facing window fitted with roller blind and curtains. Built-in electric hob with integrated extractor hood above, eye-level electric double oven/grill. Space for washing machine. Carpet floor tiles. Door to garage.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with fixed handrails ascends to the first floor landing where a side facing window draws in ample natural light. Hatch to loft space. Pendant fitting.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 12’5” x 11’1” (3.78m x 3.37m) approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect with leafy outlook to the rear of the property, this spacious bedroom benefits from generous storage within built-in wardrobes with overhead storage cabinets. Built-in shelved airing cupboard housing water cylinder. Vertical blind and curtains. Carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 12’3” x 10’4” (3.73m x 3.15m) approx
- This time front facing and again benefiting from wardrobes and overhead cabinets along one wall. Pendant fitting. Vertical blind and curtains. Carpet.
- Bedroom 3
- 9’ x 7’7” (2.74m x 2.31m) approx
- This front facing bedroom has an overstair cupboard fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Pendant, vertical blind, curtains and carpet.
- Bright bathroom fitted with a white wc; counter-sunk wash basin housed in a wooden vanity unit; and bath, above which is a mains shower and glazed screens. Large fitted wall mirror, glass display shelf, and co-ordinating pine accessories. Surface mounted light fitting. Opaque rear facing window fitted with curtains. Carpeted floor.
- The tidy front lawn is enhanced by a colourful heather border and is enclosed by metal railings. Double gates open onto a paved driveway which offers a convenient off-street parking space in front of the garage. Key safe. The rear garden is fully enclosed and enjoys a private aspect. A paved terrace offers an ideal space for outdoor relaxation and stone steps lead down to a mature lawn where tall conifers, established flowering shrubs and hedging offer a good degree of privacy.
- Single Garage
- Integral to the home, the garage is fitted with an up-and-over front door and is serviced by power, light and water.
- From the west end of Union Street continue straight ahead onto Alford Place and continue straight ahead to the Queen's Cross roundabout. Take the second exit onto Queen's Road; continue through two roundabouts until you arrive at a set of traffic lights where turn left into Springfield Road. Turn second right onto Woodburn Gardens where number 55 is located along on the left hand side of the road.
The property lies to the west of the City Centre, and boasts a variety of excellent local amenities including shops serving everyday needs, a library, church, community facilities and leisure activities. There are reputable primary and secondary schools within walking distance, and a public transport service operates to and from the City Centre. There are picturesque parks within walking distance at Hazlehead and Johnston Gardens whilst excellent road links ensure ease of access to the oil related offices at Kingswells and Westhill, and most other parts of the City.No result founded