We are pleased to offer for sale this one bedroom, garden apartment forming part of a traditional granite building and situated within a prime City Centre location. Offering a generous level of accommodation with exclusive entrance door, this apartment benefits from a gas central heating system, full double glazing and shower room upgraded approximately two years ago. The apartment will be sold as seen, and the rooms comprise: entrance vestibule and hallway; front facing lounge with living flame gas fireplace; fully fitted and equipped dining kitchen; good sized double bedroom; useful box room; and smart shower room. Outside there is access to an exclusive store fitted with power and light, and communal garden to rear.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Entered via a hardwood entrance door, the Vestibule features full wall wooden panelling. Light shade fitting.
- A glass paned interior door leads up to the L-shaped Hallway providing access to all accommodation through wooden panelled interior doors. Wooden panelling to dado height. High level cupboard housing the consumer unit and electric meter. Carpeted.
- 13’1” x 12’ (4m x 3.66m) approx.
- A generously proportioned Lounge to the front of the apartment decorated in neutral tones, wooden panelling to dado height and carpeting. Living flame gas fire with ceramic hearth and two alcoves either side fitted with low level cupboard space and shelving above. Picture railing. Spotlight fitting and two co-ordinating wall light fittings. Window fitted with blinds.
- Dining Kitchen
- 11’ x 10’ (3.35m x 3.04m) approx.
- With space for a dining table and chairs, the Kitchen is fitted with painted wood base and wall cabinets, laminate wood work surfaces and full wall wooden panelled splashbacks. Fully equipped with: brand new Indesit double oven; brand new Beko electric hob; Siemens fridge; Bosch washing machine; and ceramic sink with chrome tap below rear facing window. Worcester wall mounted central heating boiler. Carpeted. Spotlight fitting and two co-ordinating wall lights.
- Double Bedroom
- 12’3” x 8’1” (3.73m x 2.46m) approx.
- Situated to the rear of the apartment, this Double Bedroom decorated in neutral tones and wooden flooring. Double height skirting boards. Picture railing. Floor length curtains on wooden rail. Pendant light fitting.
- Box Room
- 12’9” x 5’9” (3.89m x 1.75m) approx.
- With full wall wooden panelling and carpeting. Wall mounted light fitting.
- Shower Room
- 6’3” x 4’10” (1.91m x 1.47m) approx.
- Smart, white suite comprising: walk-in shower cubicle with full wall aqua panelling, and pull-out glass door; pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps; and w.c. Alcove fitted with shelving. Wooden panelling to walls. Extractor fan. Dome light fitting. Tiled flooring.
- The apartment is accessed from the gate to the side of the building and gives direct access to the communal garden. Exclusive external store with power and light and houses the tumble dryer and freezer.
- From Union Street turn left at the traffic lights onto Holburn Street. Number 57 is situated a short distance along on the left hand side of the road.
Holburn Street is a busy thoroughfare situated just off of Aberdeen’s Union Street offering a wide range of retail, social and leisure facilities. Regular public transport links are available providing access to most other areas of the City, as well as both Universities and Aberdeen College Campus. Union Square, the train station and bus station are also located close by.No result founded