This bright and spacious, two bedroom apartment is located on the ground floor of a tidy building within an established residential area of the City. Benefits include gas central heating, double glazed windows, generous storage facilities, and a convenient off-street parking space. The décor has recently been freshened up throughout and all floor coverings, curtains, light fittings and appliances are included in the sale. Representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer or couple, the rooms comprise: entrance hall; attractive lounge with dual aspect windows and fireplace with electric fire; well equipped kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of shaker-style cabinets, and open archway to rear hall which is a useful additional storage area and provides direct access to the rear garden; two good sized double bedrooms, each benefiting from built-in hanging and shelving facilities; and a recently upgraded shower room fitted with white sanitary ware and new glazed shower cabinet. Outside the exclusively owned garden to the side is fully enclosed and designed for easy maintenance, and there is a shared garden to the rear with drying green.
- Central to the home and displaying fresh neutral décor with contrasting wooden dado rails, the entrance hall benefits from a built-in shelved cupboard. Smoke detector. Telephone point.
- 16’1” x 13’4” approx
- This bright and spacious room has dual aspect windows which flood the room with natural light. Wooden fireplace with marble inset and hearth incorporating an electric fire. TV aerial and telephone points. Full length curtains fitted to the windows. Co-ordinating ceiling and wall lights.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 9’5” x 7’7” approx
- Well equipped kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of dark wood effect, shaker-style cabinets complemented by brushed chrome handles, contrasting granite effect work surfaces, and bright splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a rear facing window fitted with roller blind. Appliances include a built-in gas hob with integrated extractor hood above, and electric oven/grill below; integrated fridge/freezer; and slimline dishwasher. Glass surface mounted ceiling light. Laminate wood flooring. Archway to rear hall.
- Rear Hall
- Bright area useful for storing bikes/prams, with partially glazed/uPVC door to garden. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 12’9” x 9’6” approx
- This spacious bedroom is located to the front of the property and benefits from generous storage facilities within a wall-to-wall mirror-fronted wardrobe, and further shelved cupboard. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 11’9” x 9’6” approx
- Again front facing and benefiting from a large shelved storage cupboard which houses the central heating boiler. TV aerial and telephone points. Laminate wood flooring.
- Shower Room
- Recently upgraded and fully tiled shower room, fitted with a white wc, wash hand basin on pedestal, and new glazed shower enclosure fitted with wet-wall panelling and electric shower. Large fitted mirror above the wash basin. Extractor fan. Recessed downlighters. New vinyl flooring.
- Storage cupboard in the tidy outer hall which benefits from security lighting. Exclusive area of garden to the front and side comprising of a convenient off-street parking space and further easily maintained, stone chipped area enclosed by a low level wall. Wooden shed. Communal garden to the rear with shared drying green.
- From North Anderson Drive turn onto Lang Stracht. Turn left at the traffic lights onto Summerhill Road, then right onto Summerhill Drive. Turn left into Westray Road where number 57 is located within a block on the right hand side of the road.
The property is conveniently located close to the city’s main arterial route, allowing quick and easy access to the business parks at Kingswells, Westhill, Bridge of Don, Altens and Portlethen. The hospital complexes at Foresterhill, Cornhill and Woodend are a short distance away, whilst a variety of local shops providing everyday needs, Tesco and Lidl supermarkets are all within walking distance. Both primary and secondary schools are close at hand, with public transport providing a quick route to the City Centre.No result founded