This generously proportioned, three bedroom apartment is situated on the ground floor of a purpose-built block, located within an established residential development in Dyce. Benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, and ample built-in storage facilities, with all floor coverings, window blinds, curtains and light fittings included in the sale. With the convenience of ramp access at the main entrance, the accommodation comprises: L-shaped entrance hall with built-in cupboards; bright and spacious lounge with dual aspect windows; smart, recently upgraded kitchen boasting a comprehensive range of stylish white cabinets and integrated appliances; three good sized bedrooms; and an attractive shower room fitted with modern white sanitary ware, vanity unit extending along one wall, and corner shower enclosure. Outside there are shared gardens to the front and side laid in grass, and ample on-street parking facilities. Representing an ideal choice for a couple, young family, or as a retirement property, interior viewing is recommended.
- The L-shaped entrance hall is central to the home and provides generous built-in storage facilities. Wall mounted door entry handset. Two glass light fittings. Smoke detector. Carpeted floor.
- 18’ x 11’9” approx
- Bright and generously proportioned lounge, with vertical blind and curtains fitted to the front and side facing windows, and carpeted floor. TV aerial point. Two pendant fittings. Smoke detector. Door to kitchen.
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- 11’9” x 9’2” approx
- Smart kitchen, very recently upgraded and hardly used, boasting a comprehensive range of stylish white cabinets, complemented by contrasting black marble effect work surfaces and white acrylic splashbacks. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, above which is a rear facing window fitted with roller blind. Built-in “Bosch” 4-burner gas hob with extractor canopy above, and electric oven/grill below; integrated fridge/freezer; and washing machine. Circular spotlight fitting. Walk-in cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 13’5” x 9’ approx
- This good sized bedroom is located to the rear of the property and benefits from a built-in shelved cupboard. Screen and curtains fitted to the window, pendant fitting, and carpet.
- Bedroom 2
- 9’4” x 7’8” approx
- This front facing room affords space for free standing furniture, with screen and curtains fitted to the window, recessed downlighter, and carpeted floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 9’4” x 7’10” approx
- Another front facing bedroom with screen and curtains, pendant, and carpet.
- Shower Room
- Attractive shower room fitted with a white wc with recessed cistern and counter-sunk wash basin, both housed in a vanity unit extending along one wall; and glazed corner shower enclosure. Illuminated wall mirror. Extractor fan and glass light fitting. Opaque rear facing window. Laminate tile effect flooring.
- Storage cupboard in the outer hall. Shared gardens with rotary clothes dryers. Ample on-street parking.
- At the Dyce roundabout take the second exit onto Riverview Drive. Follow this road for a good distance, taking the last opening on the left onto Balloch Way. Turn third right into Garmaddie Lane, then left into Drinnies Crescent, where number 6 is located on the left hand side of the road.
Dyce is an established residential suburb, popular with families and located within easy reach by car, bus, or rail of Aberdeen City Centre. The suburb is served by a wealth of local amenities including primary and secondary schools, a range of shops serving everyday needs, an Asda supermarket, and recreational facilities including a swimming pool, library, bowling green, and community centre. Aberdeen International Airport is close by, as are the business parks at Dyce and Bridge of Don. The recently completed “AWPR” is easily accessible and provides a quick route to all areas lying to the north and south of Aberdeen City.No result founded