We are pleased to offer for sale this one bedroom with box room, mid-terraced dwelling house which is located within the centre of the popular village of Insch. Offering a generous level of accommodation, this home represents an ideal choice for a first time buyer or couple, and benefitting from electric storage heating, uPVC double glazed windows, newly refitted kitchen and an off-street parking space. Presented in neutral décor throughout with a combination of floor coverings, the rooms comprise: bright and airy lounge enjoying wood burning stove and a turned staircase leading up to the first floor; recently refitted kitchen with new built-in appliances and rear door giving direct access to the garden; an inner hall leads to the shower room fitted with a shower cubicle and two piece white suite; on the first floor, there is a good sized double bedroom; and box room with large velux window. Outside there is a fully enclosed, particularly private rear garden with an array of mature plants and trees, and off-street parking is available within an exclusive space on shared drive to side of property. Interior viewing is recommended to appreciate the appeal of this charming home.
- 17’10” x 14’5” approx.
- An uPVC glass panelled entrance door leads directly into the light and airy Lounge flooded with light from dual aspect windows. Central feature of the room is the wood burning stove set on tiled hearth with wooden mantle. Two alcoves either side of fireplace with fitted shelving and a low level cupboard. Front facing window and entrance door fitted with floor length curtains on rail. Laminate wood flooring. Turned open staircase to first floor level. Archway to Kitchen.
- 8’ x 7’9” approx.
- Accessed from the Lounge through a glass paned interior door, the Kitchen has very recently been upgraded featuring matte cream base and wall units with chrome handles, contrasting laminate worktops and white gloss tiled splashbacks. Equipped with new appliances including built-in oven, electric hob with pull-out extractor hood above, and stainless steel sink with drainer. There is space for a washing machine. Tiled flooring. A timber glass panelled exterior door leads out to the paved patio area within the garden space.
- Shower Room
- An Inner Hall leads to the Shower Room fitted with: shower cubicle with full wall aqua panelling and pull-out glass door; wash hand basin set within vanity unit with wall mounted mirrored cabinet above; and w.c with concealed cistern below rear facing glazed window. The Shower Room has partial full wall white ceramic tiling and a mirror tiled wall. Tiled flooring.
- Upper Floor
- An open thread turned staircase leads up to the first floor accommodation with wall mounted hand rail. Rear facing window floods the space with light and provides a view over the garden. Wooden interior doors provides access to the Bedroom and Box Room. Carpeted.
- Double Bedroom
- 14’2” x 9’6” approx.
- A generously proportioned Double Bedroom with large front facing window dressed with floor length curtains on rail, and enjoys the original cast iron fireplace. Neutral décor complemented by the original floor boards.
- Box Room
- 7’ x 6’8” approx.
- With large velux window, this room is ideal as a Study or Nursery. Built-in wardrobe space. Neutral décor and carpeting. Loft hatch.
- Fully enclosed generously sized garden to the rear enjoying a covered paved patio area from the kitchen ideal for alfresco dining throughout the year. The garden features a variety of mature trees and plants with several raised vegetable patches. Offering a degree of privacy, the garden provides access round to the exclusive parking space on a shared driveway.
- Follow the A96 north of Inverurie taking the turning for Insch B992 at the Kellockbank Garden Centre. Upon reaching the village turn left onto the High Street and then next right onto Alexander Street. Martin Road is the first turning on the right and number 6 is situated along this road on the right hand side, clearly indicate by our for sale sign.
Insch is a thriving village, popular with families and with a good sense of community. Local amenities are well catered for with a variety of shops serving everyday needs, a health centre, cottage hospital, hotels, and leisure facilities including an 18-hole golf course and the nearby Bennachie Leisure Centre. There is a local primary school with secondary education available at Inverurie or the Gordons School in Huntly. Excellent road and rail links ensure this to be the ideal commuter base for Aberdeen, Huntly, Elgin and Inverness.