Enjoying a pleasant location within a quiet, well established residential area this most attractive two bedroom end terraced bungalow is within easy walking distance of all local amenities. Tastefully decorated throughout the property benefits from electric heating and double glazing throughout. The spacious and welcoming entrance vestibule and hallway give access to all further accommodation, which comprises of a bright and airy, south facing lounge enjoying a pleasant open aspect to the front of the property. Leading from the lounge the good sized kitchen has been fully fitted with a range of modern base and wall units with glass tile splashbacks. Both bedrooms are of generous proportions with the main bedroom also benefiting from a large walk in wardrobe. Completing the accommodation the centrally situated bathroom has been fitted with a three piece white suite with a shower fitted above the bath. Outside there are well maintained gardens to both the front and rear and a gravelled driveway to the side which provides ample off street parking.
- Entered by a uPVC door with etched glass upper panels the entrance vestibule has a further etched glass door leading to the hall.
- Decorated in neutral tones and finished with laminate wood flooring the hallway is fitted with a shelved storage cupboard which houses the electric fuse box. Access hatch to loft.
- 4.87m x 3.17m (16` x 10`5”) approx.
- This spacious and bright, south facing lounge has been tastefully decorated and carpeted in neutral tones and enjoys a pleasant aspect over the front garden. T.V. and Telephone points. Door leading to kitchen.
- 3.02m x 2.10m (9`11” x 6`11”) approx.
- Situated to the side of the property this good sized kitchen has been fully fitted with a range of modern base and wall units which provide ample storage space with roll front worksurfaces, glass tiled splashbacks and a single stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for cooker, automatic washing machine, fridge and freezer.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.99m x 2.97m (9`10” x 9`9”) approx.
- This generously proportioned double bedroom has been tastefully decorated and carpeted in neutral tones and enjoys a pleasant aspect over the private rear garden. Storage space is well catered for by way of large walk in wardrobe which is fitted with shelves and a hanging rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.97m x 2.61m (9`9” x 8`7”) approx.
- Also a good sized double bedroom, located to the rear of the property, decorated in neutral tones and finished with laminate wood flooring.
- This centrally situated family bathroom has been freshly decorated and fitted with a modern three piece white suite comprising of W.C., Wash hand basin and a Bath with a “Triton” shower and splashback tiling fitted above. Opaque window.
- A gravelled and paved pathway to the side of the property, with wrought iron gates at the entrance, provides ample off street parking. The garden to the front of the property has been laid to lawn with mature shrub and flower borders. The rear garden has also been mainly laid to lawn and has ample space for the erection of a garage, subject to any local authority consents. Rotary Dryer.
- From Aberdeen City Centre head north to the Bridge of Don on King Street. Take the dual carriageway as far as the Parkway turn left onto the Parkway and right onto Scotstown Road at the roundabout. Turn left at the traffic lights up Jesmond Drive and Middleton Road is on the left just past Oldmachar Academy. The property is located on the right hand side of the road.
Bridge of Don is a popular residential suburb well served by a wide range of amenities which include a medical centre, banks, post office and gym facilities at Jesmond Sports Centre. It has schooling at both primary and secondary level and benefits from excellent transport facilities in and around the city. It is ideally located for Dyce International Airport and various industrial estates.No result founded