This attractive, one bedroom apartment enjoys a quiet location within a well maintained block in a modern development in the City. Situated at first floor level, with open aspect to the front, this ideal starter home benefits from the comforts of electric heating, double glazed windows, a door entry system, and a designated parking space within a residents’ car park. The neutral décor has been freshened up throughout and is enhanced by a combination of co-ordinating practical floor coverings, which are included in the sale together with all window blinds, light fittings and appliances in the kitchen. The accommodation comprises: central hallway providing access to all rooms; comfortably proportioned lounge; well equipped kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of walnut cabinets; a good sized double bedroom with built-in wardrobe; and bathroom fitted with pale coloured 3-piece suite, and over-bath shower. Outside the communal areas, including the attractively landscaped grounds, are maintained to a high level under a factoring agreement, and interior viewing is recommended to appreciate this attractive property.
- Central to the home and providing access to all rooms, the entrance hall benefits from a deep shelved airing cupboard with coat hooks, which houses the water cylinder. Cupboard housing electricity meter/fusebox. Wall mounted door entry handset. Smoke detector. Pendant light fitting. Carpeted floor.
- 14’2” x 13’9” approx
- A glass door in the hall opens into the comfortably proportioned lounge where twin windows draw in a good flow of natural light, and offer an open aspect to the front of the development. TV aerial and telephone points. Pendant light fitting. Wooden venetian blinds and carpeted floor.
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- 11’9” x 8’2” approx
- Located to the rear of the home, this well equipped kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of floor and wall units in a walnut finish, complemented by contrasting black gloss work surfaces, and white splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built-in ceramic hob with stainless steel splashback and chimney style extractor canopy above, and electric double oven/grill below. The washing machine and fridge/freezer will remain. Smoke detector and spotlight track. Wooden venetian blind fitted to window. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom
- 10’2” x 9’8” approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear, the double bedroom benefits from a wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. Ample space for free standing furniture. Pendant light fitting. Wooden venetian blind, and carpeted floor.
- Fitted with a pale coloured 3-piece suite, with “Triton” electric over-bath shower and shower curtain. Ceramic wall tiling around the bath and to the splashback areas. Two mirror-fronted toiletry cabinets. Chrome ladder style radiator. Circular spotlight fitting. Vinyl floor covering.
- Tidy outer hall and staircase, fully carpeted and benefiting from security lighting. Outside, the development is surrounded by landscaped gardens, there is a designated parking space within a residents’ car park, and a secure bin store.
- Travel east along Union Street, turning left onto King Street, and travel some distance along to the traffic lights at Mounthooly Way and Seaforth Road. Turn right into Seaforth Road and continue to the T-junction where turn right. The entrance to Park Road Court is on the right hand side of the road, where number 6 is clearly identifiable by our “For” sale” sign.
Park Road Court is a small, purpose-built development tucked away from passing traffic. The property is ideally situated for access to the City Centre, Aberdeen University’s Campus at Old Aberdeen, Aberdeen Sports Village and Aquatics Centre. Local convenience stores and supermarkets are nearby, as are the leisure and retail parks at Aberdeen Beach, which provide an excellent range of shopping, dining, and recreational facilities. Public transport is available on nearby King Street with links to most other areas of city.No result founded