We are delighted to offer for sale this unique, 2-bedroom, townhouse which enjoys an enviable location within the heart of the vibrant and bustling seaside town of Stonehaven. Built to a high standard of specification approximately 4 years ago, this stylishly presented property, which has been used by the owners as a holiday home, enjoys the comforts of gas central heating, double glazed windows, and an intruder alarm system. Also worthy of note is the integral single car garage secured by an electric up-and-over door which guarantees a covered parking space within a bustling town centre. In addition, an elevated balcony and enclosed paved courtyard with raised seating and covered areas at the rear of the property maximises the use of the outside space. Spanning three floors, the well proportioned rooms boast large windows which create a particularly light and airy ambience throughout, and the ground floor accommodation comprises: inviting entrance hall; convenient utility room; and rear vestibule with large shelved storage cupboard and glass door to courtyard. The open-plan lounge and kitchen are located at first floor level where the kitchen area is equipped with an array of grey coloured, shaker style cabinets and quality integrated appliances. This is a fabulous entertaining space where there is direct access from both the hall and lounge onto the elevated balcony. Also on this floor is a cloakroom/toilet. On the top floor there are two good sized double bedrooms, each affording ample floor space to accommodate a range of free standing furniture; and a smart bathroom fitted with contemporary white sanitary ware and over-bath shower. The entire contents are available by separate negotiation, and interior viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the appeal of this charming home.
- Entrance Hall
- Accessed via a panelled front door, the inviting entrance to the home provides direct access to the single car garage, and a staircase ascends to the upper floors. Wall mounted intruder alarm control panel. Smoke detector. Coloured glass pendant. Laminate wood flooring.
- Utility Room
- Fitted with white gloss base and wall cabinets, co-ordinating worktop, and stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. The washing machine will remain. Recessed downlighters and extractor fan. Laminate wood flooring. Door to rear vestibule.
- Rear Vestibule
- Bright area benefiting from a large shelved storage cupboard which houses the electricity meter and consumer unit. Wall mounted intruder alarm control panel. Smoke detector and heat sensor. Metal pendant. Laminate wood flooring. Glass door to courtyard.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase with fixed handrail and open spindle balustrade ascends to the light and airy first floor landing with front facing window fitted with roller blind, and glass door to balcony. Wall mounted door entry handset. Smoke detector. Pendant fitting. BALCONY: A long elevated balcony with glass balustrade enjoys an open aspect to the rear of the home and offers an ideal space for al fresco dining or outdoor relaxation. Wall lights.
- 13’ x 10’4” (3.96m x 3.15m) approx
- Instantly appealing, comfortably proportioned lounge with glazed door opening onto the rear balcony. TV aerial with satellite connection. White wooden venetian blind. Laminate wood flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 10’1” x 9’ (3.07m x 2.74m) approx
- Well equipped kitchen fitted with a range of stylish, grey coloured, shaker-style cabinets complemented by brushed steel handles, contrasting black quartz effect work surfaces and splashbacks. “Neff” induction hob with extractor canopy above, and “Neff” electric oven/grill below. Integrated wine fridge and dishwasher. Heat sensor and recessed downlighters. Two front facing windows each fitted with roller blinds, and laminate wood flooring.
- Fitted with contemporary white wc, and wall-hung vanity drawer cabinet incorporating a wash basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Chrome ladder style radiator. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. Vinyl floor covering.
- Top Floor
- The carpeted staircase continues up to the top floor rooms. Metal pendant.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 13’ x 9’10” (3.96m x 2.99m) approx
- Enjoying a quiet rear aspect overlooking the neighbouring rooftops towards surrounding countryside, this generously proportioned bedroom affords ample floor space to accommodate free standing furniture. TV aerial point. Pendant fitting. White wooden venetian blind fitted to the window. Carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 11’5” x 10’ (3.48m x 3.05m) approx
- This time front facing, and again with floor space for free standing furniture. Roller blinds fitted to the windows and co-ordinating ceiling pendant. Carpet.
- Smart bathroom fitted with a contemporary, white 3-piece suite and over-bath mains shower with glass screen. Ceramic wall tiling with mosaic inlay tiles around the bath and to the splashback areas. Chrome ladder style radiator. Opaque front facing window fitted with roller blind. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. Vinyl floor covering.
- A paved path at the side leads to a wooden gate which opens onto an enclosed paved courtyard with raised seating and covered areas offering a private and sheltered space at the rear of the home. Water tap and outside light.
- Single Garage
- 20’1” x 9’8” (6.12m x 2.95m) approx
- Integral to the home, the longer than average single car garage is secured by an electric up-and-over-door, has lined internal walls, and is serviced by power and light.
- Travel south from Aberdeen on the A90, taking the first exit signposted to Stonehaven from the dual carriageway. Travel towards the centre of the town, passing the Co-op on the left. Rodney Street is a short distance along on the right, where number 6 is located on the left hand side of the road.
With its picturesque harbour, the bustling town of Stonehaven is located 15 miles south of Aberdeen City Centre, easily accessed by road or rail. The oil related offices at Portlethen, Altens and Tullos are also within a short drive and easy access to the recently completed AWPR facilitates a quick route to other areas. There are reputable primary and secondary schools in the town, as well as a wide variety of independent shops serving everyday needs, supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, and coffee shops. Recreational pursuits include popular river, forest and coastal walks; bowling, tennis, swimming, and golf.No result founded