We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom, extended, mid-terraced dwellinghouse which is set within a quiet street in a popular, residential area lying to the north of the City Centre. Offering a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors, this home enjoys the benefits of a gas central heating system, full double glazing, ample storage facilities, convenient off-street parking for two cars and enclosed rear garden. The rooms comprise: entrance hall with staircase to first floor; spacious lounge with a gas fireplace; fully fitted and equipped kitchen; dining room with direct access to the garden; bathroom fitted with three piece suite; upper hall; two good sized double bedrooms, both benefitting from built-in wardrobe space; and smart shower room. Included in the sale are all light fittings, window dressings and all appliances, and interior viewing is welcomed to appreciate this home representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer, couple or young family.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via an uPVC glass paned exterior door into Hall providing access to the Lounge and carpeted staircase to first floor level. Built-in display unit with downlighters and two storage cupboards either side. Front facing window. Laminate wood flooring.
- 18’4” x 10’2” approx.
- Front facing spacious Lounge decorated in neutral tones and carpeting, providing ample space for a range of furniture. Focal point gas fireplace with ceramic hearth. Window fitted with floor length curtains and vertical blinds. Spotlighting.
- 10’1” x 9’6” approx.
- The Kitchen is fitted with a range of white wood panelled base and wall cabinets, contrasting laminate worktops and splashbacks, and fully equipped with built-in Belling double oven, 4 burner gas hob and extractor hood above, free-standing Bosch fridge, Hotpoint washing machine, dishwasher and stainless steel sink with drainer. White wood panelling to roof. Vinyl flooring. Spotlighting. An archway leads through to the Dining Room.
- Dining Room
- 11’ x 9’6” approx.
- An archway with double doors leads from the Lounge. Enjoying patio doors and a glass paned exterior door giving direct access to the garden. A comfortably proportioned versatile room currently used as a Dining Room. Built-in cupboard housing the tumble dryer. Access to Bathroom. Laminate wood flooring.
- With three piece suite comprising: bath with shower head attachment; wall hung, corner wash hand basin; and w.c. Rear glazed window fitted with a roller blind. Wooden panelling to dado height. Laminate wood flooring.
- Upper Hall
- A carpeted, turned staircase leads up to the first floor accommodation. Hatch to floored loft space.
- Bedroom 1
- 12’6” x 9’3” approx.
- Situated to the front of the home, a generously sized Double Bedroom benefitting from extensive built-in wardrobe space spanning the width of one wall with sliding mirrored doors, providing hanging and shelving facilities. Further cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Twin frontal windows fitted with vertical blinds. Carpeted.
- Bedroom 2
- 11’2” x 9’ approx.
- Second rear facing Double Bedroom with neutral décor and carpeting. Built-in wardrobe space. Window fitted with vertical blinds. Dado railing.
- Shower Room
- Fitted with full wall aqua panels and large wall mounted mirrors, the Shower Room comprises: corner shower cubicle; pedestal wash hand basin; and w.c. Rear facing glazed window. Laminate wood flooring.
- Off-street parking to the front of the home on loc-bloc driveway for two cars, with wrought iron gates. Fully enclosed Rear Garden laid to lawn with an array of mature plants. Two timber sheds to remain. Rotary dryer.
- Travelling north on North Anderson Drive turn left at the traffic lights into the Lang Stracht and continue for some distance to the third set of traffic lights where turn right into Springhill Road. Turn right onto Greenfern Road and then left onto Ness Place. Turn right onto Spey Road and then next left into Strathmore Drive. Number 6 is situated on the right hand side of the road, clearly identified by our for sale sign.
The property is situated within a popular residential area which is well served by amenities including a variety of local shops and supermarkets. There is a primary school adjacent to the property, good public transport links providing a quick route to the City Centre, and close proximity to the City’s main arterial route which offers easy access to most other areas. Woodend Hospital and Aberdeen Royal Hospitals complex at Forresterhill are within easy reach.No result founded