This three bedroomed, semi-detached dwellinghouse, is located within an established residential area of the city, close to a choice of amenities and offering a generous level of accommodation spanning two floors. Whilst the property would benefit from a degree of modernisation, the basic comforts of gas fired central heating system and uPVC double glazed windows are already in place. The ground floor accommodation comprises: entrance vestibule and hall with built-in cupboards; bright and spacious front facing lounge; good sized kitchen with ample space for dining table and chairs; and bathroom with shower fitted above the bath. At first floor level there are three generously proportioned double bedrooms. There are front and rear gardens, a driveway provides ample parking to the front of the property.
- Entered by a uPVC door with etched glass upper panels the entrance vestibule is fitted with a large cloak cupboard. A further etched glass door leads to the hall.
- Giving access to all further accommodation the hallway has a window to the side of the property and an understair storage cupboard. Telephone point.
- 4.64m x 3.68m (15`3” x 12`1”) approx.
- A spacious and bright lounge with a large picture window overlooking the front of the property. Wall mounted gas fire. T.V. point.
- 4.64m x 2.79 (15`3” x 9`2”) approx.
- In need of modernisation this good sized kitchen provides ample space for a large dining table and chairs and is currently fitted with range of base and wall units with roll front worksurfaces.
- Rear Hall
- Leading from the kitchen the rear hallway is fitted with a storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Partially glazed door leading to rear garden.
- Also in need of modernisation the family bathroom is currently fitted with a three piece suite with tiled splashbacks and a “Mira” shower fitted above. Opaque window.
- Upper Hall
- A carpeted staircase with wooden banister leads to the upper hallway. Window to front providing natural light to the staircase. Fitted storage cupboard. Access hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.21m x 3.07m (13`10” x 10`1”) approx.
- Located to the front of the property this generously proportioned double bedroom benefits from twin fitted wardrobes. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.35m x 2.89m (11` x 9`6”) approx.
- This again is a good sized double bedroom, located to the rear of the property and fitted with two large built in wardrobes. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.14m x 3.12m (10`4” x 10`3”) approx.
- With dual aspect windows overlooking both the side and rear of the property, this again is a good sized double bedroom. Fitted shelved storage cupboard.
- The gardens to both the front and rear have been mainly mainly laid to lawn. Rotary dryer. A driveway to the front of the property provides off street parking and it is believed possible to erect a garage, subject to obtaining all necessary local authority consents.
- Travel north on North Anderson Drive to the roundabout at Provost Fraser Drive. Take the first exit off the roundabout onto Provost Fraser Drive then turn first right into Granitehill Place. At the junction turn left into Moir Drive then first left into Cummings Park Circle. Follow the road up the hill, where number 60 is located on the right hand side of the road.
Located in an established, residential area of the city, the property is conveniently placed for access to a wide range of amenities, including a variety of local shops and supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, leisure and recreational facilities. A regular public transport service facilitates quick and easy access to the city centre and the Aberdeen Hospitals Complex is close by. The main arterial route through Aberdeen is close by, ensuring ease of access to Aberdeen International Airport and the oil related offices at Dyce and Bridge of Don.No result founded