We are delighted to offer for sale this impressive, one bedroom, ground floor apartment which forms part of a traditional granite building located within the desirable West End of the City. Offering an exceptional level of spacious accommodation, the apartment has been freshly re-decorated throughout and benefits from a fully upgraded, smart bathroom suite and modernised work surfaces and splashbacks within the kitchen. Enjoying an exclusive area of garden to the rear with off-street parking within residents’ car park, the apartment also benefits from a gas fired central heating system, timber glazed windows, burglar alarm and a security entry system. With some of the rooms retaining their period features, this stunning home comprises: welcoming entrance hall; elegant lounge boasting generous proportions with a deep box bay window overlooking the front garden; kitchen fitted with white wood cabinets, renewed work surfaces and splashbacks, and new integral appliances; a particularly bright and spacious double bedroom situated to the rear, also enjoying a deep box bay window with door out the garden; and very smart bathroom fitted with a three piece white suite and separate shower cubicle. Outside the front gardens are communal and there is access from the communal hall to the large basement with an exclusive store for the apartment. Included in the sale are all light fittings, window blinds and appliances within the kitchen, while the furniture may remain if desired and interior viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this charming apartment, which will not fail to impress.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a white hardwood entrance door into the most welcoming Hallway providing access to all accommodation within the apartment through white wood interior doors. The high ceilings create a light and airy ambience throughout and the wide Hall benefits from a large built-in shelved storage cupboard housing the hot water tank and alarm control panel. Neutral décor. Cream carpeting. Security entry system. Chandelier light fitting.
- 15’2” x 14’9” approx.
- An elegant Lounge boasting period features which include a deep box bay window, high ceiling with moulded plaster cornicing, ceiling rose with chandelier light fitting, double height skirting boards, recessed alcoves fitted with dark wood display cabinets and the original floor boards. A pleasing focal point to the room is the gas fireplace with ceramic hearth and white wood mantle. Fresh neutral décor. Windows fitted with venetian blinds.
- 9’1” x 7’9” approx.
- With space for a small dining table and chairs, the Kitchen is fitted with a range of white wood panelled base and wall units, co-ordinating laminate work surfaces and high gloss tiled splashbacks. Fully equipped with brand new integral Beko oven, electric hob and extractor hood above, integral fridge, free-standing Candy washing machine and stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap and drainer. Side facing window fitted with a blind and deep sill. Built-in cupboard housing the wall mounted central heating boiler. A glass paned interior door leads into the room. Vinyl flooring.
- Double Bedroom
- 13’2” x 12’1” approx.
- Situated to the rear of the home, this most attractive and spacious Double Bedroom enjoys a box bay window with full-height windows and door giving direct access to rear garden and parking area. Charming Bedroom decorated in fresh neutral tones and cream carpeting, there is ample space for a range of storage furniture. Windows fitted with venetian blinds. Chandelier light fitting.
- 11’2” x 4’9” approx.
- Newly upgraded, large Bathroom fitted with a smart white suite comprising: bath with splashback aqua panelling; large shower cubicle with full wall aqua panelling and pull-out glass door; wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and splashback aqua panel, set within vanity unit; and w.c. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Spotlighting on stainless steel track. Grey wooden flooring. Original leaded front facing window.
- There are communal grounds to the front of the building with a variety of mature trees and plants. Off-street parking situated to the rear. The apartment enjoys an exclusive area of garden to the rear laid to lawn with mature trees. Timber shed. Large communal basement with an exclusive store cupboard.
- From the West End of Union Street proceed ahead onto Alford Place and then onto Albyn Place. Upon reaching the Queen’s Cross roundabout, take the third exit onto Fountainhall Road. Continue to the end of the road, turning left onto Kings Gate. Number 60 is situated on the right hand side of the road.
Located in the heart of Aberdeen’s vibrant West End, close to artisan shops, popular hotels, reputable restaurants and wine bars, the property is within easy reach of the City Centre. There are a wide and varied range of amenities on offer close by, which include reputable primary and secondary schools, leisure activities, and public transport links. The main arterial route through the City is also close at hand ensuring ease of access to the hospital complexes, oil related offices, leisure and retail outlets at Bridge of Dee and beyond.No result founded