We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, two bedroom, top floor apartment located within a popular and modern development, close to Aberdeen Beach and a wide range of amenities. Offering a good level of particularly light and airy accommodation with open views from all windows, the property benefits from gas fired central heating with combi-boiler, double glazing, a video entry security system, and designated parking space. Presented in “ready to move into” condition, the apartment boasts fresh, neutral décor throughout complemented by a combination of co-ordinating floor coverings, and the accommodation comprises: spacious entrance hall with large storage cupboard; comfortably proportioned lounge, on open-plan concept with the stylish kitchen/diner, which is equipped with a comprehensive range of cabinets and integrated appliances; two good sized double bedrooms, one enjoying the luxury of an en-suite shower room, and both benefiting from opaque glass fronted wardrobes; and bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware, vanity unit, and electric over-bath shower. The communal areas within the development, including the attractively landscaped garden grounds, are maintained to a high standard under a factoring agreement, and there is ample visitors’ parking facilities.
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious entrance to the home benefiting from a large built-in cupboard which houses the central heating boiler and electric meter/fusebox. Video entry control panel. Smoke detector and recessed downlighters. Carpeted floor.
- 13’1” x 11’3” (3.99m x 3.43m) approx
- Comfortably proportioned room with front facing windows. TV aerial and telephone point. Recessed downlighters and smoke detector.
- 15’5” x 9’3” (4.7m x 2.82m) approx
- On open-plan concept with the lounge, the kitchen area is fitted with a range of grey coloured cabinets complemented by metal handles, granite effect work surfaces, and splashback tiling. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Appliances include: built-in 4-burner gas hob with stainless steel chimney-style extractor canopy above, and electric oven/grill below; integrated fridge/freezer, and dishwasher. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. Ample space to accommodate a dining table and chairs. Vinyl flooring.
- Master Bedroom
- 14’9” x 9’ (4.5m x 2.74m) approx
- Good sized, bright bedroom enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear and benefiting from an opaque glass fronted wardrobe fitted with hanging rail and shelf. TV aerial and telephone point. Pendant fitting. Carpeted floor. EN-SUITE: Fitted with a white wc and wash basin, both housed in a vanity unit; and corner shower enclosure fitted with mains shower and curved sliding doors. Ceramic tiling within the shower enclosure and to the splashback areas. Mirror-fronted medicine cabinet and shaver socket above the wash basin. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. Vinyl tile effect flooring.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 11’ x 9’2” (3.35m x 2.8m) approx
- Again well proportioned and located to the rear of the home. Opaque glass fronted wardrobe. TV aerial point. Pendant fitting. Carpet.
- Fitted with white sanitary ware, comprising: wc with recessed cistern and wash basin, both housed within a vanity unit; and bath, above which is an electric shower and curtain. Shaver socket. Chrome towel rail. Extractor fan and recessed downlighters. Vinyl tile effect flooring.
- The outer hall and staircase is fully carpeted and benefits from security lighting. All communal areas within the development, including the attractively landscaped garden grounds with central courtyard, are maintained to a high standard under a factoring agreement. Ample resident and visitor parking facilities. Secure bin and bike stores.
- From the east end of Union Street turn left onto King Street. Travel through two sets of traffic lights then turn right onto Merkland Road East and travel to the end. Turn right into Merkland Lane then turn right, travelling under the pend, where number 60 is located within the third building on the left.
Merkland Lane is ideally located for access to Aberdeen University’s Old Aberdeen Campus, Aberdeen Sports Village & Aquatics Centre, and is within a short walk of the City Centre. There is a wide choice of leisure and recreational facilities at Aberdeen Beach, as well as Morrisons and Asda supermarkets close by. Public transport is available on nearby King Street which facilitates a quick link to most other areas of City.No result founded