Enjoying a particularly central location, we are pleased to offer for sale this top floor apartment within a sheltered housing development in the City Centre. This one bedroom apartment forms part of a well-maintained development managed by Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association for the over 60’s with a monthly fee payable for the upkeep. Benefits include a combination of modern electric panel heating installed approximately 1 ½ years ago and storage heaters, uPVC double glazing windows, alarm cords in all rooms, lift access to all floors within the building and pleasant City views to the front of the apartment. The rooms comprise: entrance hall with large walk-in storage cupboard; a bright, generously proportioned lounge with space for dining; contemporary kitchen which has been fully upgraded in recent years; spacious double bedroom benefitting from built-in wardrobe space; and smart bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware. Within the communal hallway there is access to an exclusive store, and included in the sale are all floor coverings, light fittings, window dressings and appliances in the kitchen.
- Entrance Hall
- Entered via a hardwood entrance door with circular glazed panel, the Hall provides access to most of the rooms within the apartment. Large walk-in storage cupboard with ample shelving, and houses the consumer unit and electric meter. Security entry system. Wallpapering. Wooden flooring.
- 14’2” x 13’9” (4.32m x 4.19m) approx.
- A generously proportioned Lounge with space for a dining table and chairs, this bright room benefits from twin windows providing pleasant City views. Decorated in neutral tones, there is a wallpapered feature wall and co-ordinating toned floor length curtains on stainless steel rail to window. Wooden flooring. Modern electric storage heater with wall mounted shelf above in alcove. Chandelier style light fitting.
- 15’5” x 6’2” (4.69mx 1.88m) approx.
- Fully upgraded three years ago, the Kitchen is fitted with a range of white gloss base and wall cabinets, brushed chrome handles, co-ordinating work surfaces and splashbacks and incorporated breakfast bar area. Equipped with: Indesit double oven with electric hob and pull-out extractor hood above; free-standing fridge/freezer; free-standing Samsung washing machine; and 1 ½ sink with drainer below front facing window. Large walk-in storage cupboard housing the hot water tank. Wallpapered. Vinyl wood effect flooring. Dome light fitting. Extractor fan.
- Double Bedroom
- 14’ x 9’1” (4.27m x 2.77m) approx.
- Spacious Double Bedroom benefitting from a built-in wardrobe accessed by sliding mirror fronted doors providing hanging and shelving space. Decorated in neutral tones with a floral wallpaper feature wall and grey carpeting. Front facing window dressed with floor length curtains on a stainless steel rail. Wall mounted TV to be removed. Pendant light fitting.
- 6’5” x 6’3” (1.96m x 1.9m) approx.
- Also upgraded three years ago, the Bathroom is fitted with a smart, white suite comprising: low level bath with over-head shower and bi-folding shower screen; wall hung wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, set on vanity unit and wall mounted mirror above; and w.c. Full wall ceramic tiling and co-ordinating floor tiles. Upright chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Spotlighting fitting.
- Within the communal hall, there is access to a large, exclusive storage cupboard fitted with light. On-street parking is available with a parking permit from the Council.
- From Union Street, turn right onto Rose Street. Continue through the traffic lights onto Esslemont Avenue. Turn right into Leadside Road, and the development of Strachan Mill Court is situated on the right hand side of the road.
The property is located on the edge of Rosemount, which is a popular residential area conveniently located within a short walk of HM Theatre, the Central Library, Union Terrace Gardens, and the City Centre with its wide range of amenities. Rosemount itself boasts an excellent variety of artisan shops, coffee shops, mini markets, and the picturesque open spaces at Westburn and Victoria parks. Ideally located for access to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and Cornhill Hospital, most other areas of the city can easily be reached via a public transport service.No result founded