This desirable, three bedroom, self-contained apartment occupies the two upper floors of a traditional granite building which is located within a popular and well established residential area of the City. This attractive home benefits from the comforts of a gas fired central heating system with new combi boiler controlled by “HIVE” operating system, and full double glazing with new uPVC front facing windows recently installed. Offering a generous level of light and airy accommodation throughout, period characteristics include high ceilings with moulded plaster coving, deep skirting boards, dado rails, recessed alcoves, and a bay window in the lounge. The décor throughout is tasteful, complemented by a combination of co-ordinating practical floor coverings, which are included in the sale, together with all window dressings, light fittings, integrated appliances and white goods, and the first floor rooms comprise: bright entrance vestibule and hall with wide curved staircase ascending to the first floor level; spacious front facing lounge with impressive white feature fireplace; superbly appointed kitchen with ample space for dining, and adjacent utility room with staircase providing direct access to the rear garden; two good sized double bedrooms, each benefiting from generous storage facilities; and a smart shower room fitted with contemporary white sanitary ware. The spacious semi open-plan rooms on the top floor are ideally suited for use as a master suite, home office or teenager’s den, and enjoy the luxury of an attractive en-suite bathroom fitted with white 3-piece suite. At the front of the property there are ample unrestricted on-street parking facilities, whilst there is a shared area of garden at the rear laid in paving stones for easy maintenance, a storage cellar and shared wash-house.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Accessed via a panelled front door with glazed fanlight. High level meters and electricity consumer unit. Slate floor tiles. Glazed door to hall.
- A wide curved staircase with fixed solid wood handrail ascends to the first floor hall and features neutral décor with contrasting carpet, painted dado rails, and moulded ceiling coving. Built-in shelved storage cupboard. Smoke detector, wall and ceiling lights.
- 17’7” x 14’ approx
- This bright, front facing room enjoys spacious proportions and boasts traditional features which include a new uPVC bay window, high ceiling with moulded plaster coving, recessed alcoves fitted with contemporary suspended light fittings on dimmer control, deep skirting boards, and impressive white feature fireplace incorporating an electric fire with black tiled inset and hearth. Television aerial point with satellite connection. Roman blinds fitted to window, and carpeted floor.
- Dining Kitchen
- 16’5” x 11’1” approx
- Superbly appointed kitchen offering an open outlook to the rear of the property, with ample space to accommodate a dining table and chairs. Fitted with a comprehensive range of modern cabinets in a cream coloured, high-gloss finish complemented by chrome handles, co-ordinating polished marble effect work surfaces, and splashback tiling. “Schott Ceran” touch control ceramic hob with “Hotpoint” electric oven/grill below. Integrated fridge/freezer. Lighting is by a coloured acrylic pendant and spotlight track, roller blind fitted to window, and new laminate wood flooring. Door to utility room.
- Utility Room
- Conveniently located off the kitchen and with staircase leading down to the rear garden, this room is equipped with cream coloured high-gloss base unit, worktop accommodation, and 1.5 stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. The “Siemens” dishwasher will remain. Wall mounted central heating boiler, and fitted metal shelves. Carbon monoxide detector. Ceiling pendant. Side facing window. Laminate wood flooring.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 11’10” x 11’8” approx
- Attractive, front facing double bedroom, benefiting from a range of free standing wardrobes, which will remain, and which provide generous hanging and shelving facilities. Television aerial point. Pendant light fitting. Full length curtains fitted to wooden pole. Carpeted floor.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 11’10” x 11’5” approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear of the home, this good sized double bedroom benefits from two fitted wardrobes finished with mirror-fronted doors. Pendant light fitting. Co-ordinating neutral decor and carpet. Screen and full length curtains fitted to white wooden pole.
- Shower Room
- Smart shower room fitted with contemporary, white sanitary ware comprising: wc; wall-hung wash basin with waterfall mixer tap; and double width walk-in shower enclosure fitted with chrome mains powered shower and curved glass screen. Ceramic wall tiling within the shower enclosure and to dado height elsewhere. Circular mirrored wall tiles. Chrome ladder style radiator. Glass surface mounted ceiling light on dimmer control switch. Opaque glass rear facing window. Ceramic floor tiles.
- Top Floor
- Door opening onto a carpeted staircase which provides access to the rooms on the top floor.
- Double Bedroom 3
- Divided into two large rooms, on semi open-plan concept, this carpeted area extends to: (15’2” x 12’7” approx) and (13” x 7’3” approx) and offers a versatile space suitable for use as a superb master suite, a home office, or teenager’s den. Recessed downlighters and smoke detector. Velux window. Deep utility cupboard housing the washing machine, which will remain, and access to eave storage space. EN-SUITE: Attractive bathroom fitted with a contemporary, white 3-piece suite, comprising: wc; wall-hung wash basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback; and bath with mixer/shower tap. Chrome ladder style radiator. Extractor fan and flush glass ceiling light. Opaque rear facing window fitted with net curtain and roman blind. Laminate floor tiles.
- At the front of the property a metal gate and path provide access to the front door. The shared garden at the rear is designed for low maintenance and is laid in paving stones. External storage cellar. Shared wash-house. Gate to pedestrian lane at the rear.
- From the west end Union Street continue onto Alford Place, turning right into Rubislaw Place. At the end turn left onto Albert Street, continuing straight ahead through the traffic lights onto Craigie Loanings. At the top proceed onto Argyll Place and Westburn Drive. At the roundabout take the fourth exit onto Hilton Street, travelling through the traffic lights onto Leslie Road, where number 63 is located a good distance along on the left hand side of the road.
The property is located within a popular and well established residential area of the City, within easy reach of the City Centre, and close to the retail parks at Berryden and Kittybrewster. Aberdeen University’s Old Aberdeen Campus and Aberdeen Hospitals Complex are both within walking distance, and the City’s main arterial route is close by, facilitating quick and easy access to most other areas of the City, including Aberdeen International Airport and the oil related offices at Bridge of Don and Dyce. The picturesque open spaces at Seaton and Westburn Parks are also easily reached from the property.No result founded