We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive, two bedroom terraced dwellinghouse which enjoys a pleasant location set well back from the road in an established residential area of the city. Offering a good level of accommodation spanning two floors, the rooms enjoy a particularly light and airy ambience throughout and benefits include agas fired central heating with combi boiler, uPVC double glazed windows and external doors, and a generous storage loft. Internally the décor has recently been freshened up in a neutral colour palette, complemented by natural woodwork and panelled interior doors, and the home will be sold inclusive of all fitted floor coverings, window blinds, curtains, light fittings and integrated appliances in the kitchen. The ground floor rooms comprise: bright entrance hall; instantly appealing lounge/dining room with dual aspect windows and a feature fireplace incorporating a functional open fire, which provides a pleasing focal point; and a smart, galley-style kitchen offering direct access to the rear garden and fitted with a comprehensive range of white, high-gloss cabinets and contrasting polished black granite effect work surfaces. Upstairs there are two good sized double bedrooms; and a striking shower room fitted with modern white sanitary ware, a vanity cabinet along one wall, and glazed corner shower enclosure. At the front of the property there is convenient off-road parking for two vehicles on a loc bloc driveway, whilst at the rear the garden enjoys a sunny and secluded aspect with tall conifers and trees offering a high degree of privacy. Representing an ideal choice for a first time buyer or young family, interior viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Bright entrance to the home accessed via a partially glazed/uPVC front door. Cupboard housing the electricity meter/fusebox, and storage area with understair cupboard. Tile effect vinyl flooring. Front facing window and staircase to the first floor.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 6.1m x 3.22m (20’1” x 3.22”) approx
- Instantly appealing, light filled room with dual aspect windows and a feature fireplace with stone inset and tiled hearth incorporating a functional open fire providing a pleasing focal point. Attractive fresh décor with co-ordinating pendants, carpet and curtains fitted to metal poles. TV aerial point.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3.43m x 2.13m (11’3” x 7’) approx
- Smart galley-style kitchen with partially glazed/uPVC door affording direct access to the rear garden and fitted with a comprehensive range of white, high gloss cabinets with built-in wine rack complemented by contrasting polished black granite effect work surfaces, and coloured splashback tiles. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with drainer with mixer tap. Built-in 4-burner gas hob with integrated extractor hood above, and electric oven/grill below. Space for washing machine and recess for fridge/freezer. Several recessed downlighters. Venetian blind fitted to rear facing window, and striking black and white vinyl tile effect flooring.
- First Floor
- A carpeted staircase ascends from the hall to the first floor landing where pine panelled doors open into the remaining rooms. Hatch to extensive floored loft space, which houses the central heating boiler. Pendant fitting.
- Double Bedroom 1
- 4.65m x 2.74m (15’3” x 9”) approx
- Lovely, bright and spacious bedroom with two front facing windows which flood the space with natural light. Ample floor space to accommodate free standing furniture, and built-in storage cupboard finished with louvre door. Co-ordinating fresh décor, carpet and curtains. Metal light fitting.
- Double Bedroom 2
- 3.53m x 3.15m (11’7” x 10’4”) approx
- Enjoying a quiet aspect to the rear, this good sized bedroom benefits from a built-in storage cupboard. Pendant fitting, curtains and carpet.
- Shower Room
- Striking shower room with full wet-wall panelling, and modern white sanitary ware, comprising: wc with recessed cistern and counter-sunk wash basin with mixer tap, both housed within a white high-gloss vanity cabinet spanning one wall; and glazed corner shower enclosure fitted with mains shower and curved sliding doors. Large opaque glass rear facing window. Fitted mirror with overhead lights above the wash basin. Chrome ladder style radiator. Circular spotlight fitting and extractor fan. Vinyl tile effect flooring.
- Enclosed by a Fyfestone wall, the front garden is laid in loc blocs and provides convenient off-road parking for two vehicles. At the rear the garden enjoys a sunny and secluded aspect with mature conifers and trees providing a high degree of privacy. Shared drying green and exclusive area laid in stone chips. Wooden shed and integral stone cellar. Water tap and outside light.
- From the City Centre travel in a westerly direction along King’s Gate, crossing over the roundabout on Anderson Drive. Turn right onto Summerhill Road and continue up the hill, turning left ahead of the traffic lights onto Summerhill Drive. Number 63 is located ahead on the right hand side of the road.
The property is conveniently located close to Aberdeen’s main arterial route, allowing quick and easy access to most areas of the City, and the oil related offices at Hill of Rubislaw, Kingswells and Westhill. The hospital complexes at Foresterhill and Woodend are located close by, as are local shops providing everyday needs as well as Tesco and Lidl supermarkets. Both primary and secondary schools are close at hand with the zoned secondary school believed to be Hazlehead Academy, and public transport provides easy links to the City Centre.No result founded